Confirmed with Link: Nazar signs with Hawks

Chelios

Jan 1, 2004
Visit site
Best part of this signing is increasing out “tongues out” contingent. Should be a draft priority this year to get a few more.

Malaka

you know, **** it, let’s just not think so much
Mar 3, 2020
www.youtube.com
1713054899746.gif
1713054899746.gif

Mikitastan

Nov 22, 2021
Couldn’t be happier for Frankie. Well deserved after a great sophomore season. Dealing with a difficult injury and coming back like he did this season says a lot. I’ll be rooting hard for him.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Honestly we need a damn app here...I would be on here more if HF was an app...

But I am also waiting for the Hawks to be good again so people can call me a bandwagon fan lol....

Panzerspitze

Mar 4, 2010
Honestly we need a damn app here...I would be on here more if HF was an app...

But I am also waiting for the Hawks to be good again so people can call me a bandwagon fan lol....

Pfffft, an app is just a bundle of webpages.

Download Firefox Klar or Firefox Focus, in Settings have FF Klar/Focus not block cookies or only block 3rd-party cookies, go back to the blank web page, sign in to this board, then click on the 3 vertical dots on the upper right hand corner of FF Klar/Focus, click Add to Home screen. A browser shortcut to this board is now added to your phone's desktop.

Now it's just a matter of clicking on that shortcut to get on this board, already signed in, no different from clicking on an app's icon.

Duckduckgo and the regular heavyweight FF are other browsers that do home screen shortcut like that as well.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Very happy to get kid out of Michigan and started with his professional career

Will be nice to see him get some NHL games and know he will be in camp to compete for regular role next season

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Pfffft, an app is just a bundle of webpages.

Download Firefox Klar or Firefox Focus, in Settings have FF Klar/Focus not block cookies or only block 3rd-party cookies, go back to the blank web page, sign in to this board, then click on the 3 vertical dots on the upper right hand corner of FF Klar/Focus, click Add to Home screen. A browser shortcut to this board is now added to your phone's desktop.

Now it's just a matter of clicking on that shortcut to get on this board, already signed in, no different from clicking on an app's icon.

Duckduckgo and the regular heavyweight FF are other browsers that do home screen shortcut like that as well.
I will try this, thanks! Chrome is terrible on here and I constantly get crushed with ads...maybe this will make it a bit easier so I can be on here more & piss people off like I enjoyed doing for 2 decades....good f***ing lord 2 decades on this dumpster fire site with some of you tards lol..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad