Malaka

you know, **** it, let’s just not think so much
Mar 3, 2020
www.youtube.com

1713126590543.gif

Darkstar

Nov 3, 2007
Denver, CO
His skating was definitely noticeable today. I'd like to see him get some time on our 1st PP in place of Tyler Johnson.

CanadianHawks

Feb 23, 2018
Yeah, I'm guessing he wasn't too fond of the coach to leave his sophomore season after losing his entire freshman season to injury...
Nauroto wasn’t the coach when he came to Michigan but he spoke highly of his exp and development at Michigan

Seemed more like he couldn’t pass up on the opportunity knowing there was many open spots and plenty of ice time on this tire fire of a roster

gritdash60

Aug 9, 2022
Behind the net
I am very dissapointed to learn how his last name is pronounced. I thought the first a was pronounced like in "car", the way it apparently is pronounced makes it sound to me (not a native english speaker) as if his name was Nayzar. I think my incorrect pronounciation is cooler so i will continue using that. Imagine if in the Lord of the rings nazgul was pronounced the same way, would not be as badass.

And before anyone gets offended, this post contains sarcasm and is a joke about my skills of speaking english.

Reactions: Pez68

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
I am very dissapointed to learn how his last name is pronounced. I thought the first a was pronounced like in "car", the way it apparently is pronounced makes it sound to me (not a native english speaker) as if his name was Nayzar. I think my incorrect pronounciation is cooler so i will continue using that. Imagine if in the Lord of the rings nazgul was pronounced the same way, would not be as badass.

And before anyone gets offended, this post contains sarcasm and is a joke about my skills of speaking english.

You're correct on the pronunciation. I thought it quite peculiar at first, too.

gritdash60

Aug 9, 2022
Behind the net
You're correct on the pronunciation. I thought it quite peculiar at first, too.
Most people pronounce most, if not all Finnish and Swedish names wrong in North-America, but this is the first name i dont like who is from US.

Well, doesnt matter much how its pronounced if he looks as good as he did in his debut. A lot of things to be excited about in Chicago and not only Bedard.

Reactions: Pez68

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Most people pronounce most, if not all Finnish and Swedish names wrong in North-America, but this is the first name i dont like who is from US.

Well, doesnt matter much how its pronounced if he looks as good as he did in his debut. A lot of things to be excited about in Chicago and not only Bedard.
Please don't derail this thread with any Finnish stuff...I am not ready for this just yet....lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad