Value of: Naz Kadri (after being run out of town)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ottomaddox

Oct 31, 2017
Toronto
I know this is a hot button moment for Leaf Fans, but if this playoff series with Boston goes south opinions of him might change. He will most certainly be blamed by the fans for going over the line and hurting his team.

Now I know he is not at the Evander Kane level of reputation, but he certainly comes with caution now.

He is a talented center, but his edge gets him in a lot of trouble.

What is he worth? Would your team cautiously trade for him at full value?

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
latest

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
IF Toronto gets swept...and IF it's blamed largely on Kadri for missing three games after cost his team a chance to win the 1st...and IF Toronto becomes receptive to moving him in anticipation of their upcoming contracts...he'd be an ideal target in STL. You could probably have your pick of young guys on ELC deals or in the pipeline, aside from Robert Thomas.

Reactions: heybuddyhowyadoing

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
no way are we gonna trade him. who cares about what he did? leafs probably weren't gonna win the series anyways. his value would be at an all time low if he were to be traded and our C depth would be disgustingly bad without him. it'd be worse than the pre-matthews era

Reactions: Sundinisagod

Advanced stats

May 26, 2010
I know this is a hot button moment for Leaf Fans, but if this playoff series with Boston goes south opinions of him might change. He will most certainly be blamed by the fans for going over the line and hurting his team.

Now I know he is not at the Evander Kane level of reputation, but he certainly comes with caution now.

Stop stop stop.

We love Naz.

He's strictly not available unless you're gonna overpay

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
IF Toronto gets swept...and IF it's blamed largely on Kadri for missing three games after cost his team a chance to win the 1st...and IF Toronto becomes receptive to moving him in anticipation of their upcoming contracts...he'd be an ideal target in STL. You could probably have your pick of young guys on ELC deals or in the pipeline, aside from Robert Thomas.
thomas and a dman would be necessary. we would need a C to replace kadri and we need help on the backend.

Jul 10, 2003
KW

Where is the "dislike" option?

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
This is actually hilarious. Yes the Leafs are going to trade our cheap, prime aged 2C because of one hit in the playoffs. This all feels like a lot of projection from other teams fans.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
As someone who likes the Leafs id advice against it as he is a solid player. But as a Canucks fan first Id love to have him onboard and would like to trade for him. Not gonna bring up Tanevs name but... ;)

GodEmperor

Oct 12, 2017
3rd, a lock of Mcdavid's hair and Chiarelli being cast as George in Seinfeld and Edmonton has a deal.

PatrikOverAuston

Laine > Matthews
Jun 22, 2016
Winnipeg
As anyone can tell from this thread, Leafs fans love gutless plays like that so he's probably even less available than before. If he lands a Stone Cold Stunner on someone like Acciari next game he will have McDavid-level value to the city of Toronto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad