OT: Nats, Wiz, O's, Ravens, Terps, Navy, Gtown, Mystics, Golf, Summer 2022

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Chris Paul is lighting it up. I really wonder how good Luka Doncic would be if he got serious about fitness. dude is sooooo good.

Dinwiddie and Bertans a combined 20 pts. I love this time of year….NBA and NHL on late!

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
This IS a clown move by the ump. He should be severely punished….just hard staring at him, taking his time, goading him so he can toss him.

Reactions: Corby78
Sep 19, 2008
Normally Nats would pass the time until the Caps return in Sept / Oct but the Nats stink this year. Gonna be a long summer.

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
Nats park has RFK fandom vibes right now.
Yeah, I was at the game last night and for a Saturday night game attendance was pretty darn weak. It is listed as just under 23k but didn’t seem that full.

Oh well, least they won last night and broke the Astros 11 game winning streak.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Looks like the NBA lotto tonight. My single sim lotto click had the bullets with no change in draft position. Second attempt having them drop one and the fourth attempt they moved up to #4. Ninth sim up to #3. Twenty-fifth sim #1 overall which is when I stopped, heh.

A mock: 2022 NBA Mock Draft & Simulator | Tankathon

Hoping they can get a scoring guard someone who can break down defenders and get to the rim is my personal preference if the team is staying as is. Lots of trade rumors though.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Its the Wiz, they'll drop as far as they can and then draft another SF. Why? Because 20 ain't enough :laugh:
They can only slide one spot down but if it happens I hope the camera pans to whomever is representing and the expression is "so wiz...."

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Looks like the NBA lotto tonight. My single sim lotto click had the bullets with no change in draft position. Second attempt having them drop one and the fourth attempt they moved up to #4. Ninth sim up to #3. Twenty-fifth sim #1 overall which is when I stopped, heh.

A mock: 2022 NBA Mock Draft & Simulator | Tankathon

Hoping they can get a scoring guard someone who can break down defenders and get to the rim is my personal preference if the team is staying as is. Lots of trade rumors though.
2 #4’s in my first 10, otherwise all 10th and 11th until the 22nd sim and hit #1 and stopped.

Cush

Dec 1, 2002
Northern Virginia
Hooray for late season wins and not trading Beal when they had the chance. Team is seemingly content with mediocrity

Last edited:
Reactions: usiel

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002

10. Washington Wizards - Johnny Davis, G, Wisconsin

Davis was a three-star recruit entering Wisconsin who went from a solid bench piece as a freshman to one of the biggest stars in college hoops as a sophomore. A strong 6’5, 195-pound combo guard, Davis combines tough and versatile shot-making with impressive point of attack defense to emerge one of the safest two-way bets in this class. While Davis lacks blow-by speed and top-end athleticism, he proved he needs little space to get off his shot. He torched defenders on midrange pull-ups, powering through contact at the rim, and dragging smaller defenders into the post. He only hit 30.6 percent of his threes this year, but he has a quick release on spot-ups and should be a much better shooter than that at the NBA level when he’s not expected to single-handedly carry his team’s offense. Defensively, Davis slides his feet well and walls off driving lanes with his chest. He’s a smart rotational defender off the ball and should be able to hold his own against bigger players on switches for a few moments. Davis feels like more of a high-floor prospect than a high-ceiling one, but his determined one-on-one scoring, projectable shooting, and trustworthy defense should play in almost any environment.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad