OT: Nats, Wiz, O's, Ravens, Terps, Navy, Gtown, Mystics, Golf, Summer 2022

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Lotto is on May 12. 5th or 6th pick incoming

What kind of BS draft chances has the best chances to draft worse, ugh. Thankfully this is a draft where it probably matters the least but still.

Also makes sense in tankathon doing the sim lottery just how often they would drop to 6\5

Cush

Dec 1, 2002
Northern Virginia
What kind of BS draft chances has the best chances to draft worse, ugh. Thankfully this is a draft where it probably matters the least but still.

Also makes sense in tankathon doing the sim lottery just how often they would drop to 6\5

Just ran the sim 10 times, 5th or 6th in 7 runs . Only landed in the top 2 twice (last one was 4th)

Hopefully it being on the 12 will be a good thing. Nothing good happens with the local teams on my bday (13th). The Caps have been eliminated 4 times on May 13th during the Ovi era.

The Defenders lost the XFL title game last year

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
It seems dumb but I guess they needed to stop rewarding the obvious tanking for 1OA.

usiel

Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com

Washington Nationals: The Nats want to be patient with James Wood (No. 2) but he’s making it difficult with a scorching start for Triple-A Rochester. In 12 games, he’s batting .370/.500/.630 with two home runs and five stolen bases. He’s also walked (12) more than he’s struck out (11). Both of his home runs came Thursday. Dylan Crews (No. 1) turned around a bit of a slow start with a big weekend for Double-A Harrisburg. He homered Sunday and has a .273/.333/.485 line with two homers overall, but also a 10:2 K:BB. Brady House (No. 3) is batting .344/.400/.375 for Harrisburg.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

Roric

Aug 2, 2020
I'm basically expecting 6th or 5th at this point. That said its a craptastic draft so those folks at the top, imho, area really not dramatically that different in the mid to late top 10.
I'm wondering, when we end up 6th, do we take a shot on Clingan from UCONN

Reactions: Ridley Simon

usiel

Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Fubo has MASN but is also more than youtube tv

honestly I just watch "online" until these blackouts want to go away. Just put it on mute and play games
I still have Fubo from WJC time this past year. Cancelled a couple of subs (gaming) that ends up being cost saving of 40 bucks so somewhat mitigating the cost so keeping it for a bit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad