OT: Nats, Wiz, O's, Ravens, Terps, Navy, Gtown, Mystics, Golf, Spring-Summer 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
Huge game at Indy tonite.

Akin to a play in game. Win and they vault to 9th, just 2 wins behind Charlotte. Charlotte has a tougher schedule, and plays at DC the last game of the season. That could easily be for 8th.

ironically, they could control who they play were they to get the 8th slot. Atlanta is currently in 5th, but Is only a game out of 7th. If DC bears ATL in both games, it would probably let propel them to 8th, and Atlanta may fall to 7th.

Reactions: AlexBrovechkin8

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Wiz are fun rn...
Gutsy win last night. Felt like one of those games where they’re playing well but behind the whole time and just can’t find a way to get over the hump so I was very surprised with the outcome. The they’d go from being down 9 to cutting it to 2 then going back down by 7 then getting it to 1 and so on. I think they were losing the entire game until Russ hit the free throws with 1.0 seconds left in OT.

Russ continues to put up video game figures. He’s truly an incredible talent and he tied Oscar Robinson last night for the most triple doubles of all time with 181. He’s playing on another level right now.

Only negative from last night is Beal. He was terrific — he dropped 50 — but it looked like he re-injured his hip and he couldn’t finish the game. Fingers crossed for a positive injury update.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Like Ovie. Rest Beal up for the playoffs. Health is more important than play-in seeding.
Eh... it's a bit different. If they get the 8th seed they only have to win one of two play-in games but if they get 9th (or 10th) they have to win both play-in games to advance. They're only a game behind Charlotte and they play them the last game of the season so catching them is (was?) realistic.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
quote I saw was the Team’s endorsement of him as an announcer has been “indefinitely revoked”….

I dont understand how you can be one of the public figureheads for a company or an organization these days and still do stuff like this (if true).

Edit: not that they should be doing it before, but there is so much news anywhere and everywhere right now.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Well I thought I read the initial allegation was then reported to MASN who performed an investigation then cleared FP but then the Nationals were like 'nope' we want none of this.

Reactions: tenken00
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad