OT: Nats, Wiz, O's, Ravens, Terps, Navy, Gtown, Mystics, Golf, Fall 2020-Spring 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Well, that's not wrong. It's too early to tell. Re-eval in a month seems appropriate given the current curve.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009

This is like a cross between the 80s/early 90s NBA I grew up with and today’s NBA with blatant traveling. I dig it.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com

This is like a cross between the 80s/early 90s NBA I grew up with and today’s NBA with blatant traveling. I dig it.

We need to see some rules for this, heh.

I recall in intermediate school we used to play this weird game on a soccer field called speedball and it was like football/soccer/ultimate frisbee but using a soccer ball. You could pass the ball by throwing and take two steps.. One could throw for a touch down beyond the end lines also drop kick for field goal over the actual goal net.

Reactions: Jacoby4HOF66
Sep 19, 2008

So there's going to be plans for vaccines to every adult by end of May. Wonder if that will help, especially if #'s continue to go down. There is a concern about variants though and the effectiveness, but given a more aggressive approach to fighting this pandemic, we could see fans back in the stands in the summer

Reactions: Jacoby4HOF66

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
So there's going to be plans for vaccines to every adult by end of May. Wonder if that will help, especially if #'s continue to go down. There is a concern about variants though and the effectiveness, but given a more aggressive approach to fighting this pandemic, we could see fans back in the stands in the summer

where? Sure as hell not in. California.

that ain’t happening. Wish it would!!

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions

Crazy how different parts of the country live in different worlds. The Gov of Texas announced today that Texas is open up 100% with no capacity restrictions and no mask mandates but in DC they can't have any fans at all. Alabama is planning on having full capacity, so 107k+ people in attendance, at home during their football games this fall but I imagine other teams won't have more than 25% capacity. Wild.

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
Biden Says U.S. Will Have Vaccine Supply For All Adults By May, Prioritizes Teachers

Edit: not political, and don't let it become political, just providing the source to answer Rids' question.
Supply may be one thing. Actual distribution is a whole other thing. And to your point, that’s nothing political either. Just stating how things work.

I would wager it will take 2-3mo to distribute. Plus there is the whole “which vaccine do I get” discussion.

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
;)
Supply may be one thing. Actual distribution is a whole other thing. And to your point, that’s nothing political either. Just stating how things work.

I would wager it will take 2-3mo to distribute. Plus there is the whole “which vaccine do I get” discussion.

Well Biden’s projection says the end of May, which is just short of 3 months. Plus plenty of people will choose not to get them at all. So I absolutely believe every adult who wants to be vaccinated by the end of May could be.

Even in soon to be recalled Newsom’s California... ;)

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Crazy how different parts of the country live in different worlds. The Gov of Texas announced today that Texas is open up 100% with no capacity restrictions and no mask mandates but in DC they can't have any fans at all. Alabama is planning on having full capacity, so 107k+ people in attendance, at home during their football games this fall but I imagine other teams won't have more than 25% capacity. Wild.

Week or two before spring break. Covid hot spot incoming. Getting rid of the mask mandate this early is so dumb I do not know what to say.

Sep 19, 2008
As someone without traditional corded cable this is one of the 5 days a year that one can actually see the Washington Nationals baseball club on television legally.

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
Their record against the “good teams” is actually pretty solid. It’s the crappy ones that they cannot beat.

so if they can make the playoffs some how —- CHAMPIONSHIP ??
The east inst that great this year. Could Russ and Beal playing great take out Philly? I dont see why not

Sep 19, 2008
Wizards sudden spate of wins put them out of contention for Cade Cunningham

Hope it was worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad