OT: Nats, Wiz, O's, Ravens, Terps, Navy, Gtown, Mystics, Golf, Fall 2020-Spring 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Thank you Howie for your contributions for the pennant run will never be forgotten.

Someone somewhere, maybe Wapo, wrote that his homer in Game 7 is the biggest hit in Nationals history. Hard to disagree there, but if one wanted to argue, his 10th inning Slam in Game 5 vs Dodgers might have a case.

Either way... Thanks Howie!

Last edited:

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Lol.....I love me some Timmy Legler.

He’s great on analysis, but who in the blue hell advised him to dye his hair that dark?!

Sep 19, 2008
I see the Wiz look pretty fine so far (on my social media timeline). But I will not watch until maybe later closer to the playoffs.

(bandwagon fan ;))

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Golf Channel was airing legit classic matches, like Sarazen vs Cotton. These are the matches that got me back in the early days of the channel. Wish they'd play them more often.

Worth noting how quickly Byron Nelson and all the rest hit the ball. They don't waste any time. 10 seconds from putting the tee in the ground to impact. The game needs more of that.

Reactions: CapitalsCupReality

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Golf Channel was airing legit classic matches, like Sarazen vs Cotton. These are the matches that got me back in the early days of the channel. Wish they'd play them more often.

Worth noting how quickly Byron Nelson and all the rest hit the ball. They don't waste any time. 10 seconds from putting the tee in the ground to impact. The game needs more of that.

Shell’s Wonderful World of Golf matches? I used to looooooove those...

Reactions: g00n
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad