OT: Nats, Wiz, O's, Ravens, Terps, Navy, Gtown, Mystics, Golf, Fall 2020-Spring 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bananas

Sponsor
Mar 26, 2007
Wizards are gonna be fun this year. That Lopez guy looks like a freaking muppet too which is grand...

Bananas

Sponsor
Mar 26, 2007
Just wanted to pop by and go on the record saying I like the Westbrook trade a lot. I think the Wiz will be a lot of fun this year and it’ll be good for the young players on the team to have an MVP caliber athlete to guide them.

That is all. Carry on.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Bit of annoying game to watch but did so the whole thing. Deni looking like a really good pick. You can tell he played in a profession league. Wasn't trying to hero ball just letting things play out. Detroit's play looked like regular season. Appreciated Bryant getting all pissed at Griffin at that dirty little move.

Reactions: CapitalsCupReality

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Bit of annoying game to watch but did so the whole thing. Deni looking like a really good pick. You can tell he played in a profession league. Wasn't trying to hero ball just letting things play out. Detroit's play looked like regular season. Appreciated Bryant getting all pissed at Griffin at that dirty little move.

that was a BS foul by Griffin.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
that was a BS foul by Griffin.

Yeah I think that was why they didn't throw him out of the game. I mean easily that young ref who came in first to block him off there was some physical contact there with Bryant. But man it was nice to see some fire on the court..rest of the team seemed very passive.

Reactions: CapitalsCupReality

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007

So he has pink eye in both eyes? Someone must have given him a Dutch oven.

Apparently this is more severe/involved than your run of the mill pink eye. 3 weeks seemed long for that.

Still, that's gotta suck. Bad. I think I'd rather have a sprain.

Reactions: Jacoby4HOF66
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad