OT: Nats, Wiz, O's, Ravens, Terps, Navy, Gtown, Mystics, 2019-2020, Vol 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
So can you.

Every team has these concerns about their QB, and in this case it's more about the other team being dirty and the refs doing nothing about it, not Lamar's ability.

Do we need to google for complaints & concerns about Brady being hit?

"How can you be so obtuse?"

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Seems like your lamar criticisms come from a less than honest place. I got to asaume some bias

He's a semi-closeted Patriots fan and openly biased Belichick disciple. He doesn't like the Ravens and didn't like RG3 so a young running QB playing for Baltimore isn't getting any Xmas cards from him, especially with Brady on the decline.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002

His 28.7 points per game entering Thursday ranks third in the Eastern Conference. According to research by the Elias Sports Bureau, the only player to average that many points entering the All-Star break and not be an All-Star was World B. Free in 1978-79 (minimum 25 games).

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Maybe but there is a limited roster so who should not be there so he can be? I’m not enough of an NBA fan to know off hand and don’t care enough to try to figure it out myself.

I’m not either, Lowry?

Of course, if we’re calling out snubs, we have to recommend some players to jettison to open up roster spots.
Kyle Lowry’s having another nice season, averaging 19.8 points, 7.4 assists and 4.6 rebounds a game while shooting 41 percent from the field, but he can easily be replaced by Beal.

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
I’m not either, Lowry?

Of course, if we’re calling out snubs, we have to recommend some players to jettison to open up roster spots.
Kyle Lowry’s having another nice season, averaging 19.8 points, 7.4 assists and 4.6 rebounds a game while shooting 41 percent from the field, but he can easily be replaced by Beal.

Yeah maybe on stats alone. But Lowry is a point guard so not an apples to apples comparison and he is now a 6 time all star, won the championship last year, and has helped his team to the second best record in the East, obviously without Kawhi Leonard. So his league wide status is likely considerably higher than Beal’s.

Plus the Wizards are terrible and their defense is historically bad, which I’m sure inflates their offense numbers.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Congrats to mega choker and cant thrower to somwhow survive a season and win unanimously MVP Lamar Jackson

Why are people unable to separate the regular season from the playoffs?

The Capitals are the most successful organization in the regular season of the last ten seasons, in the playoffs not so much. I am really proud I get to root for them despite that.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Why are people unable to separate the regular season from the playoffs?

The Capitals are the most successful organization in the regular season of the last ten seasons, in the playoffs not so much. I am really proud I get to root for them despite that.

The Caps have the best record in the league since they traded for Rod Langway. Only the lack of cups hides away that they are actually
a dominant team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad