Confirmed with Link: Nate Thompson 1 year 750k

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
I don't think this points to them getting traded anymore than signing Sbisa points to Poolman getting traded. This is the Bourque/Shore/Letestu signing of the year.

Pretty much. My only positive spin is he’s for injury depth. Not good depth and will probably get more games then he should. Not worth getting too upset over.

Jets

All hat, no cattle.
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2010
Winnipeg
He's just gonna be a veteran face off guy who's in the press box as depth.

Rather have him there than Harkins or Appleton watching when they need to be developing.

Reactions: LowLefty

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I don't know he seems to play a physical game and isn't scared to throw the fists a little. Alot of people said we weren't tough enough last year so this sort of addresses that. He seems to be able to play hockey a little too .

Reactions: Guardian17

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
Here is Maurices grizzled useless vet that will find his way into the lineup over the kids throughout the year.... why the heck does this org never learn.

If he's pure press box fodder then that is one thing g but we all know Mauroce can't help himself.

My guess Maurice pushed for Thompson. There's a reason we always sign this type of player every season. And every season I hear it's a depth signing, until they play a majority of games while younger players sit in the press box.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad