GDT: Nashville Predators vs. Montreal Canadiens 2/22/16 7:30pm EST SNE, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Is there a protocol on how long parents should wait before taking a baby out of the house?

A 1 month old has no business being at an event like this. It's like the idiots that took their infant to game 5 in Toronto and had beer spilled on it. Why the **** do you have a small infant in a building with 50 000 screaming people in and no hearing protection. She should be thrown in jail, not the idiots throwing beer cans.

Ursus the White

Formerly Hogfather
Mar 27, 2014
Alberta
No matter the outcome of the game........the sad truth

tcN7jLx.gif

PsychoticHab

May 26, 2012
Ottawa
A 1 month old has no business being at an event like this. It's like the idiots that took their infant to game 5 in Toronto and had beer spilled on it. Why the **** do you have a small infant in a building with 50 000 screaming people in and no hearing protection. She should be thrown in jail, not the idiots throwing beer cans.

One committed child endangerment and the other committed assault, they should both see some time.

psychonaut

Sep 4, 2003

I will never get this. Almost every game a good there someone with there infant. My 6 year old is in bed by 8. Never would I bring a baby at the game.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
I will never get this. Almost every game a good there someone with there infant. My 6 year old is in bed by 8. Never would I bring a baby at the game.

I took my 2.5 year old to a Jays game in the summer when he was a little under 2 and I wouldn't do it again. It was pointless, he didn't understand what was going on and it's just asking for trouble.

However, at least it was in the middle of the day and we sat at the back in the second deck.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Rap, why don't you bet your 500 vCash on the Preds? :naughty:

I like my 500 vCash
I have no idea what it's for but I feel richer than those with 0 vCash.:sarcasm:
Beside's I'm a recovering Gamblaholic I'm not sure what their stance on vCash is. :laugh:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I like my 500 vCash
I have no idea what it's for but I feel richer than those with 0 vCash.:sarcasm:
Beside's I'm a recovering Gamblaholic I'm not sure what their stance on vCash is. :laugh:

Yeah, I know some of those people. :laugh:

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
PK's comments on fans and people criticizing the team is exactly the type of comments I would want to hear from my captain.

I like my 500 vCash

You should go all in on the Caps and Habs game because I doubt the Habs are going to win that. :laugh:

Batmike

Jun 28, 2015
Newfoundland
Dale Weise not on the ice for warm ups.
Line ups:
Galchenyuk-Plekanec-Gallagher
Pacioretty-Eller-Andrighetto
Fleischmann-De La Rose-Byron
Lessio-Mitchell-DSP

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
Hope Weise is gone. This dumb GM hasn't sold anything yet. What an idiot.

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
Dale Weise not on the ice for warm ups.
Line ups:
Galchenyuk-Plekanec-Gallagher
Pacioretty-Eller-Andrighetto
Fleischmann-De La Rose-Byron
Lessio-Mitchell-DSP

Weise out gives MT some DD size on his RW top-9

Status
Not open for further replies.