GDT: Nashville Predators vs. Montreal Canadiens 2/22/16 7:30pm EST SNE, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
Fleischmann in for Lessio has to be for showcasing reasons. Or helping the tank.

Kind of excited about Lessio in the bottom six in future years.

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012

Why do people bring a month old to a hockey practice. What's the point??

And if you do, at least be careful. How can you let a puck hit your baby when you know the players are throwing pucks.

I might sound cold hearted but those parents are careless and I feel they are seeking for some goods from the Habs. I wouldn't surprised they were trying to catch PK's puck and failed and the baby took the puck on the face instead.

Habs178

Sep 22, 2007
Ontario
Why do people bring a month old to a hockey practice. What's the point??

And if you do, at least be careful. How can you let a puck hit your baby when you know the players are throwing pucks.

I might sound cold hearted but those parents are careless and I feel they are seeking for some goods from the Habs. I wouldn't surprised they were trying to catch PK's puck and failed and the baby took the puck on the face instead.

Glad someone said it. I'm a parent, and if I brought my 1 month old to a practice, I'd be very aware that the players were throwing pucks. Jeepers man. Hopefully the concussion doesn't cause lasting effects.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
The only reason Ghetto is in the 4th and Lessio is scratched is to showcase the vets

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Looks like Lessio is out tonight and Flash is back in. I thought Lessio looked quite good in his couple of games but I guess they must be playing Flash for any team watching and interested in trading for him. :dunno:

Heard on 690 that both Lessio and Barberio will be out tonight.

In other news, the Preds will own the Habs again.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Heard on 690 that both Lessio and Barberio will be out tonight.

In other news, the Preds will own the Habs again.

Yeah heard that too. With Barberio out who are the Habs D pairings? Gilbert still listed as day to day right?

Edit: Just heard on TSN690 that Flash and Barberio are in and Gilbert and Lessio are out for tonight.

Last edited:

RealityBytes

Trash Remover
Feb 11, 2013
This is a key game. One of three left before the trade deadline.

If the Habs win, and there is a very good chance they will beat the Leafs, the two wins might give MB the idea he is still in the running for the last playoff spot. If that is the case, no players will be sold.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
This is a key game. One of three left before the trade deadline.

If the Habs win, and there is a very good chance they will beat the Leafs, the two wins might give MB the idea he is still in the running for the last playoff spot. If that is the case, no players will be sold.

We can't afford to give this management group an excuse to make another idiotic move. We must lose.

shawdowmaker

Dec 20, 2011
Montreal
The only reason Ghetto is in the 4th and Lessio is scratched is to showcase the vets

I agree with you!! What I don't get is the organizations logic? MT pulls a tank move by not deploying his best linuep/ best line combos yet two days ago he throws his best player under the bus after a mistake that was committed by two players? At this point if I'm a veteran or PK for that matter I m asking myself why is an offensive player like Andrigetto on the 4th? And Lessio out after having played well? So it's ok for the coach and GM to sabotage things like they've been doing all year but DAM if the star player makes a mistake trying to go for the win? = zero credibility and logic.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
4-0 Preds.

Last outing. Habs earned one goal at home. Pacs on the pp against a bad Philly team. The other goal was a lucky Flyer own goal that Weiss meant as a pass (to nobody out front).

Plus this habs team act like world beaters after shoot out wins against non play off teams.........usually a good set up for a stinker.

Getto looked good on first line. So naturally, Therrien moves him to the fourth .

I swear if somebody wanted to sabotage a team by stunting development.......they could use the Michelle Therrien blueprints to do it.

My dislike for glaring incompetence has shifted from MT to MB. Great GDT !

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Is there a protocol on how long parents should wait before taking a baby out of the house?

Well yes, there is ... from this guy:

DrRecchi_zpsiemlqwez.jpg

:sarcasm:

** thanks to Habz4Life for the above meme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad