GDT: Nashville Predators vs. Montreal Canadiens 2/22/16 7:30pm EST SNE, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenIceHit

Oct 3, 2006
Toronto
We're 8 pts out of a playoffs spot with one more game played than the 8th team in the East. Devellop Galchenyuk at C you dumb ****s!!! :rant:

I really don't get this ****!!

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Still disappointed we didn't get Johansen.

Apparently he was told he would get 3rd line time since we already have a franchise center in DD.

In all seriousness, I was really hoping the same but we don't have a Seth Jones to give up. Pretty sure it would have cost us Galchenyuk and maybe a defense prospect. That's what I would have asked for, and a MB, I'd probably pass at that time since Chuck was developing into a center. Now that MT ruined everything....

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Those changes were made in third period of Friday's game, and they also remained that way during practice yesterday.

Yeah, Weise is playing up with Patches and Eller. Best case scenario for those hoping for the tank is Weise scoring 3 goals, with Eller having 3 assists in a 4-3 losing cause with Markov, Gilbert and Emelin not on the ice for any GA. Fat chance, but just saying.

lou4gehrig

Bedard 2023
Aug 2, 2005
Good to see Weise, pending UFA and likely traded, getting top line minutes.

At some point in our lives when we're hoisting the cup, we're going to remember the days when Weise was manning our top line and we're all just going to bust out laughing.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
We really need to lose these next 3 games since apparently reality hasn't set in for our clown management yet.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Good to see Weise, pending UFA and likely traded, getting top line minutes.

At some point in our lives when we're hoisting the cup, we're going to remember the days when Weise was manning our top line and we're all just going to bust out laughing.

I'm not sure I have enough life left for this to happen.

Mad Brills*

visual shot of the habs coaching

$_3.JPG

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Looks like Lessio is out tonight and Flash is back in. I thought Lessio looked quite good in his couple of games but I guess they must be playing Flash for any team watching and interested in trading for him. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad