Nashville Predators Ticket Thread

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
What kind of hoopla are you talking about?
The only reason I mentioned it is because I saw a lot of people dropping prices all day long for the home opener.
Hoopla like Giant Sized 3D screens for the playoff animations, for one thing. 3 banners instead of 1 that shows you obviously won the other two (is there ANY way that you could win the Presidents' Trophy and not win the other two?) Plaza parties for games, not just big games. A huge tank for catfish. Now those people who go to 4 games a year it's fine, but those of us who go to most, well, for me at least I'm tiring of the constant show. I never liked the circus.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Hoopla like Giant Sized 3D screens for the playoff animations, for one thing. 3 banners instead of 1 that shows you obviously won the other two (is there ANY way that you could win the Presidents' Trophy and not win the other two?) Plaza parties for games, not just big games. A huge tank for catfish. Now those people who go to 4 games a year it's fine, but those of us who go to most, well, for me at least I'm tiring of the constant show. I never liked the circus.
I'm with you. I go to games to watch a game, not do all the other stuff. I also think the third banner is pretty silly.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
how do I find those groups?
Basically follow the Nashville Predators groups. I know I follow the main page, a fan page and Penalty Box Radio. Not sure exactly which one they're posted to but I see posts offering tickets a lot. There is also one devoted to buying and selling tickets. I might follow it, too, I don't know. Ha!

hockey diva

RIP Pred303
Sponsor
May 17, 2010
Beleriand
I have single tickets available for SJ on the 23rd, Connor McDavid on the 27th 2 pm start time and the Bruins game on Nov 3. Section 309 row F seat 7. PM if interested. Will post them for sale if I don't get any bites by Friday.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Looking to buy MCC parking for the Saturday game. Anyone know if there is a limit on how long we can stay there? I know they usually hand you a ticket during game times and didn’t want to end up in a situation where it eventually converts to normal departure procedure.

We’re also going to Jason Isbell at the Ryman that night and only want to pay for parking once.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Looking to buy MCC parking for the Saturday game. Anyone know if there is a limit on how long we can stay there? I know they usually hand you a ticket during game times and didn’t want to end up in a situation where it eventually converts to normal departure procedure.

We’re also going to Jason Isbell at the Ryman that night and only want to pay for parking once.
I would guess there is no issue with that, though you may have to manually insert it into the machine to leave. Even when I've left late from Pinnacle there was someone to take my ticket or I just put it in the machine. It was a paid transaction for that date as soon as they gave me the ticket no matter how long my car was parked there--not sure what would happen after midnight, probably nothing.

Related: For that early Sunday game we had last year, we were only supposed to be there 2 hours before the game but we went for breakfast beforehand and I got there at 8:30 or so instead of the 9 AM time on the pass. No one was there. I just took a ticket and then gave my pass and it to the ticket taker as I left.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Not 100% yet, but I might have 3 for sale for the Bruins game Saturday for a board regular if we can work out payment (pay pal). Shoot me an private message.

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
If you've been having a little more trouble selling your tickets on NHL ticket exchange this may be why.
If you google buy single game tickets at predators vs ......buying for a St. Louis or Carolina game ( just 2 that popped into my head) there is a major difference.
The preds tickets ...you have to click an extra button, (that I missed a lot of times ) that wasn't obvious to me--- to see tickets that are verified resellers . If you don't , all you see is the tickets held by preds.
With the other teams that button is not there and you see ALL tickets, sold by the team or sth.
All sites operated by Ticketmaster....

I grew curious when I was trying to establish prices for a couple of games in the future when I'm out of town. And couldn't see any resellers .... on any games.

And I had a single this weekend that I put up for half price, that didn't sell...

I have no clue what shows up on a mobile phone. Which is how I sold tickets last year at the last minute ( I found out when I talked to the buyer sitting next to me... was a young man ubering to game and bought the ticket on a way in)

So anyway can't do anything , bit it sucks that the preds are making it very difficult for sth.......for no reason.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
If you've been having a little more trouble selling your tickets on NHL ticket exchange this may be why.
If you google buy single game tickets at predators vs ......buying for a St. Louis or Carolina game ( just 2 that popped into my head) there is a major difference.
The preds tickets ...you have to click an extra button, (that I missed a lot of times ) that wasn't obvious to me--- to see tickets that are verified resellers . If you don't , all you see is the tickets held by preds.
With the other teams that button is not there and you see ALL tickets, sold by the team or sth.
All sites operated by Ticketmaster....

I grew curious when I was trying to establish prices for a couple of games in the future when I'm out of town. And couldn't see any resellers .... on any games.

And I had a single this weekend that I put up for half price, that didn't sell...

I have no clue what shows up on a mobile phone. Which is how I sold tickets last year at the last minute ( I found out when I talked to the buyer sitting next to me... was a young man ubering to game and bought the ticket on a way in)

So anyway can't do anything , bit it sucks that the preds are making it very difficult for sth.......for no reason.

I don't even go to the regular Ticketmaster page. I just go to the "official ticket exchange" site.

There all you will see are the resale tickets:

https://www.ticketsnow.com/nhl/resaleorder/nashville-predators-tickets/event/573

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
I don't even go to the regular Ticketmaster page. I just go to the "official ticket exchange" site.

There all you will see are the resale tickets:

https://www.ticketsnow.com/nhl/resaleorder/nashville-predators-tickets/event/573
How interesting . I ended up on a completely different page when I googled tickets..
Just used Ticketmaster app on my phone. Same thing is true as on website , others teams list resale, preds don't unless you find the very little button.

So any of my tickets I put for sale thru the ticketexchange should end up there, I presume.

Thanks for the website. S

cjerina

Nov 5, 2008
Keep in mind as well, depending on what ad blockers you have enabled, this can also provide a completely different array of viewing options in Ticketmaster.

shoeshine boy

Aug 14, 2008
are the Preds still holding back single-game tickets to certain games? or maybe only selling to Nashville metro area? the NWHL announced today that they'll be holding their All Star game after the Preds/Blues game on 2/10 but according to TicketBastard tickets for that game haven't gone on sale yet. FYI, I'm in ATL.

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
are the Preds still holding back single-game tickets to certain games? or maybe only selling to Nashville metro area? the NWHL announced today that they'll be holding their All Star game after the Preds/Blues game on 2/10 but according to TicketBastard tickets for that game haven't gone on sale yet. FYI, I'm in ATL.
Yep, the 2/10 game is on the restricted list

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
anyone with tickets for tomorrow night let me know. $30ish for upper bowl on stub hub. would rather pay a member around here than a stranger w/ fees

Reactions: Jonesey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad