GDT: Nashville Predators @ Calgary Flames 8PM MT CBC (Human > Tiger)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
The Flames are so hot that they'll singe the hair off any predator who dares approach.

Flames - 4 Preds - 3 and Corpus X - 0 nails

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
I’m sitting stamkos and kuznetzov in favor of monahan and lindholm in fantasy tonight boys.

All in

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Flames have depth, it's just that Backlund injury is one of the worst that could happen when you look at line combinations

Sparky93

Dec 30, 2010
How does Derek Ryan go from the 4th line to leap-frogging Jankowski
Could also be a good sign that the Backlund injury isn’t too serious, not wanting to mess with the chemistry of the 1st or 3rd lines. Do not like Kylington-Prout, they’re gonna get eaten alive.

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
Could also be a good sign that the Backlund injury isn’t too serious, not wanting to mess with the chemistry of the 1st or 3rd lines. Do not like Kylington-Prout, they’re gonna get eaten alive.

Thank god we have last change and Nashville is hurting up front. Still a dangerous pairing though

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
A win in regulation and a Lightning victory over the Avalanche could vault the Flames into first in the conference

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
It’s funny when people say we have depth. Pretty clear we are carried by our top 5 forwards and top 4 D.

Yep, depth on defense is a myth...you need at least 9 dmen in the system to compete in the playoff

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Tough test, we can do it!

giphy.gif

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
I can tolerate Derek Ryan on the second line given his faceoff prowess, but Jankowski really should be given the opportunity to grow if this organisation sees him as anything better than a bottom-six utility guy.

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Sparky93

Dec 30, 2010
The more I think about it, the more I’d like to see Tkachuk-Bennett-Czarnik. Two guys that can think, with decent shots, that just might be able to bank a couple off Sammy

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Guys? If you do funny stuff on the site, bad things can happen. When bad things happen, you might not be able to use all the features on HF.

Check out the site rules if you have questions, or message @InfinityIggy if you have further questions.

Lastly, keep it clean and enjoy the game ladies and gents. Also y’all are a bunch of filthy animals.

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
Guys? If you do funny stuff on the site, bad things can happen. When bad things happen, you might not be able to use all the features on HF.

Check out the site rules if you have questions, or message @InfinityIggy if you have further questions.

Lastly, keep it clean and enjoy the game ladies and gents. Also y’all are a bunch of filthy animals.

Is not loving InfinityIggy and Johnny Hoxville a bad thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad