Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
to quote the legendary poet shaquille o'neal:

HEY CORSI...TELL ME HOW MY ARSE TASTES

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@RothmanHockey: The Stat, evidently, hates country music.

#Rangers improve to 161-1-9 in their last 171 games when leading after two periods.”

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Oct 8, 2010
Disagree with the people saying we had no business winning. Nashville had basically eight straight minutes of PP time, that'll take away any team's momentum. The fact that we killed off all those PP chances is a testament to how this team handles adversity. They earned this one big time IMO. especially with all the blocked shots.

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
Disagree with the people saying we had no business winning. Nashville had basically eight straight minutes of PP time, that'll take away any team's momentum. The fact that we killed off all those PP chances is a testament to how this team handles adversity. They earned this one big time IMO. especially with all the blocked shots.

Agreed! And thank you for bringing back Rashida :laugh:

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
What are Lundqvist's GAA and save percentage now? Scary good.

Ridic.

2LvFZ6T.png

Last edited:

Whitehawk1186

Mar 12, 2015
New Haven, CT

This. Very good game defensively tonight. Hank was Hank, and that 3rd period was dominant.

2Leetch_94

Kreid Me A River
Sep 16, 2005
New Jersey
Not the first time Rangers looked like complete crap for two periods but had a lead and shut it down in the third. Though they love to try and ruin their goalie's shutout. Thought Nashville was going to score at the end there.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Penalty killing was other wordly this game. Absolutely great job by G, McD, Klein and Staal

McDonagh

Slow it down 30GHz
Mar 8, 2009
Not that it matters but I think Lindberg's assist is gonna be taken away and given to Kreider

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY

I don't know, I don't really agree with that. Even in the 2nd when the penalties stopped they still couldn't manage to get the puck and get some zone time going. I mean 7 shots through 2 periods is pathetic no matter what happens unless you're playing like half the game shorthanded. They just couldn't get the puck at all and when they did, they dumped it in and Nashville just took it and went the other way and kept it in our zone. The first 2 periods was some of the worst hockey I've seen in a while from this team.

On the positive end, thank God for Henrik Lundqvist. I watch games like this and it's amazing to me how some fans of this team can hate on the guy. Does he deserve criticism at some points? Sure. But I feel a ton of people take him for granted. The day he's no longer between the pipes for this team is going to be a sad one.

Also, they played a really good 3rd period which will probably get overlooked because of how big of an atrocity the first 2 were. They simply can't keep playing this way because Henrik isn't going to keep having a .950+ save percentage or whatever the number is. It's just unrealistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad