GDT: nashville predators (8-6-2) at NEW JERSEY DEVILS (4-7-5)

Jossipov

Patty's Better
Oct 7, 2010
Bronx, NY
yes.... in not so many words though

75.2 Minor Penalty - A minor penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct shall be assessed under this rule for the following infractions:
(i) Any identifiable player who uses obscene, profane or abusive language or gestures directed at any person.
(ii) Any player who is guilty of unsportsmanlike conduct including, but not limited to hair-pulling, biting, grabbing hold of a face mask, etc. If warranted, and specifically when injury results, the referee may apply Rule 21 – Match Penalties.
(iii) Any player who throws any object onto the ice from the players’ or penalty bench (or from any other off-ice location).
(iv) When a player, including a goalkeeper, is penalized for being the instigator of an altercation and who is wearing a face shield.
(v) A player who deliberately removes his jersey prior to participating in an altercation or who is clearly wearing a jersey that has been modified and does not conform to Rule 9 – Uniforms, shall be assessed a minor penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct and a game misconduct. If the altercation never materializes, the player would receive a minor penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct and a ten-minute misconduct for deliberately removing his jersey.

I dont know man. It is kind of a stretch

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Wish Bernier went for the wraparound there.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
That line again doing well, even with Zajac there........

No surprise we look soo much better the last 3 games this week then we did last weekend when we lost to Philly and Minny. The difference ??? Well no other injured player other then Zajac is back yet , unless you want to say Harrold is the difference maker

lol it's clear. zajac is the difference. :shakehead

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
I almost don't even care how well they play if they don't score. We've seen this script too many times. Play well and get stymied by a two goal quota only to lose eventually. I'm tired of it.

Score some goals you dummies.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
75.2 Minor Penalty - A minor penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct shall be assessed under this rule for the following infractions:
(i) Any identifiable player who uses obscene, profane or abusive language or gestures directed at any person.
(ii) Any player who is guilty of unsportsmanlike conduct including, but not limited to hair-pulling, biting, grabbing hold of a face mask, etc. If warranted, and specifically when injury results, the referee may apply Rule 21 – Match Penalties.
(iii) Any player who throws any object onto the ice from the players’ or penalty bench (or from any other off-ice location).
(iv) When a player, including a goalkeeper, is penalized for being the instigator of an altercation and who is wearing a face shield.
(v) A player who deliberately removes his jersey prior to participating in an altercation or who is clearly wearing a jersey that has been modified and does not conform to Rule 9 – Uniforms, shall be assessed a minor penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct and a game misconduct. If the altercation never materializes, the player would receive a minor penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct and a ten-minute misconduct for deliberately removing his jersey.

ive seen it called before. and teddy was all alone ...they dont call that if 2 players are both skating in.

see bold part :naughty:

MountainGoat

That line again doing well, even with Zajac there........

No surprise we look soo much better the last 3 games this week then we did last weekend when we lost to Philly and Minny. The difference ??? Well no other injured player other then Zajac is back yet , unless you want to say Harrold is the difference maker

are you related to Zajac?

MrLouniverse

frontline internet hero
Sep 19, 2012
(Las) Vegas

:laugh: those are the things they enumerate

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
Bottomline, this team is better with Zajac than without him.

His offense stinks, but he does win faceoffs more consistently than these other losers. And his defense is superior.

yea Chico tell that to Schneider, team never shows up for him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad