Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Looks at Flames lineup:
Gaudreau in...check
Monahan in...check
Lindholm in...check
Neal in...check
Tkachuk in...check
Every d-man of consequence...Giordano suspended (tough shit, don't act like a meathead)

No a lot of sympathy right now.

Reactions: bdub24

GoldOnGold

Mar 27, 2016
Nashville, Tennessee
Looks at Flames lineup:
Gaudreau in...check
Monahan in...check
Lindholm in...check
Neal in...check
Tkachuk in...check
Every d-man of consequence...Giordano suspended (tough ****, don't act like a meathead)

TBH not sure if you sure include Neal in that list based on his production so far this season

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
This is going to sound dumb but if we can get a goal early and set the tone I think we'll be okay. I word it that way because I don't trust Saros to win it unless the team can clamp down in front of him. I'm saying 2-1 (maybe 3-1 with an ENG) win by....... someone. That's my guess.

Tkachuky

Dec 30, 2009
In the Dome
Looks at Flames lineup:
Gaudreau in...check
Monahan in...check
Lindholm in...check
Neal in...check
Tkachuk in...check
Every d-man of consequence...Giordano suspended (tough ****, don't act like a meathead)

Backlund is a vital player for the Flames.
Valimaki
Frolik
Gio - obviously huge loss.

I think this game will be close. Saros has owned us in the past.

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
It's an interesting little thought experiment to wonder what the Preds trajectory would have been had they finished one spot higher in the standings and ended up with Monahan instead of Seth Jones... and of course that would have meant Calgary would have had Jones

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
It's an interesting little thought experiment to wonder what the Preds trajectory would have been had they finished one spot higher in the standings and ended up with Monahan instead of Seth Jones... and of course that would have meant Calgary would have had Jones
Well Carolina was at 5 and took Lindholm over Monahan so I'm not sure who we would've taken given our love of D men. Poile said he would've taken Jones at number 1. Who knows if that's true though.

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
Well Carolina was at 5 and took Lindholm over Monahan so I'm not sure who we would've taken given our love of D men. Poile said he would've taken Jones at number 1. Who knows if that's true though.

Oops. I guess I misremembered Monahan going at 5...

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
FYI we are testing out a new forum feature called Live Threads. New posts will continuously pop in like a constant feed so you can follow along without refreshing.

If you'd like to try it, join the usergroup here:
https://hfboards.mandatory.com/account/join-user-groups

It will only affect a few specific threads at this time like this GDT.

Let @SniperHF know if you run into any problems with it.​

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
We don’t actively kick out other teams fans. They are welcome to post here but must follow the site rules.

/modhat

We’re gonna lose.

Reactions: NoNecksCurse
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad