Confirmed with Link: Nashville buys out Turris

Should Nashville just buy-out Kyle Turris?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
With how much it's costing teams to get rid of bad contracts right now, I think Turris will have to be bought out if he isn't on the team this season. I personally hope Bonino is traded to make room for Turris at 3C but if we are just backfilling spots with youngsters we don't really need to make any rash moves with Turris and can simply bide time. Every year off his contract makes it easier to buyout/trade.

Kat Predator

Nov 28, 2019
With Granlund gone, they could fill that spot with Turris and not see much of a drop in second line production at all. ;)

ViktorBaeArvidsson

Greenville Swamp Rabbits fan lol
Feb 18, 2017
The Bible Belt of South Carolina
I mean this guy is Captain Invisible, anytime I watch a game I never notice him out there, and we’re paying him 6 million dollars for the next 4 years. It looked like a solid signing at the moment, but he has fallen off a cliff. I really don’t think we can move him for anything unless some team really likes him somehow and is willing to take on his deal, but man. I just think we should buy him out, 2 years of mediocre 3rd line numbers for 6 mil, yeah no thanks.
Man this guy called it

Reactions: Bozo Nicholson

OldFan

Jul 3, 2019
Including Smith, Granlund, Bonino, Turris and Santini Preds seem to gain $21.5M from last years roster with only about $3.3M retained. You can correct my numbers; I’m hazy on them but it is a bunch of bucks. Question is do Preds spend it or save it to alleviate revenue loss?
Either way, this is blowing up the roster forwards with regulars Smith, Granlund, Bonino and Turris gone out of 12 skaters. Opens a lot of spots.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
I sure hope Duchene starts shitting golden turds or something this year. Lot of chaos to this org as a result of trying to pursue him over the last few years. Sure not worth it for 42 points in 66 games.

predhead1

Aug 7, 2003
I sure hope Duchene starts shitting golden turds or something this year. Lot of chaos to this org as a result of trying to pursue him over the last few years. Sure not worth it for 42 points in 66 games.
Agreed. Perhaps this move will help give Duchene some security so that he just plays his game instead of pressing and trying to prove where he ranks among our center group.

preds1

Apr 2, 2010
TN

Curious to see who his new wingers will be when he moves back to #2C.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad