GDT: NAS-CAR: Get your Bacitracin ready, because we'll have road rash after this one.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
I'm not too worried about the overall game. It's a game where a point feels like both a good and bad outcome. It's kinda bullshit to get two six game road trips with big western components and then have a back to back off it. I think they are still going to trend in a decent direction here and the tough circumstances of tonight don't change that.

That's not to say they might not have decisions on a few guys that keep killing them and they definitely need a goalie upgrade.

User13452

Jan 7, 2022
Raanta HAS to be nursing an injury of some kind.
Every movement looks slow something not right

I know just about anyone is an upgrade. Just not sure how many teams are looking to deal even the scrubs. Other teams have been looking.
Very true leafs down to 2 goalies now. Dallas lost oettinger tonight. I’m sure vladar could of been had but now markstrom is hurt

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
Every movement looks slow something not right

Very true leafs down to 2 goalies now. Dallas lost oettinger tonight. I’m sure vladar could of been had but now markstrom is hurt
Add to that Devils and Oilers were said to have looked at times. It's tough out there.

Reactions: DaveG

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad