Name a series you are embarrassed to admit that you liked!

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Yeah, that was the season (San Fran) with Pedro Zamora who died of AIDS shortly after the season wrapped. Puck was a real piece of work. Also on that season was Rachel Campos Duffy. I still think that was the best RW season of all time.

Yeah, I looked it up after, and apparently that was season 3, so it aired in 94 I think. I knew about the guy who passed from AIDS. That’s very sad. Funnily enough, I looked up Rachel Campos earlier, and was shocked to learn she has nine kids! She also has worked for Fox News apparently.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Yeah, I looked it up after, and apparently that was season 3, so it aired in 94 I think. I knew about the guy who passed from AIDS. That’s very sad. Funnily enough, I looked up Rachel Campos earlier, and was shocked to learn she has nine kids! She also has worked for Fox News apparently.
She's still on Fox News and is married to Congressman Sean Duffy, who was on Real World Boston.

HugoSimon

Jan 25, 2013
Can't believe no one mentioned The Last Ship. Hyper cheese Michael Bay. It's one of those shows that is just so cringe yet somehow really good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad