Name a good thing to happen to you today.

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
I interviewed someone for a job today and she bombed worse than any interview I have ever given. I guess it was bad for her but it was hilarious for me.

Apart from constantly interrupting me as I was trying to ask her questions, the cherry on top of the cake was when she got flustered while answering a question and accidentally swore. Ha.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Had a few cigars and beers with my mom and her boyfriend which is weird because my mom hates me smoking, when I'm with her it's fine but it was weird to smoke it front of her. Also took a fat dump after some nice Qdoba. Lastly, the highlight of my day was seeing a guy at McDonalds with his nuts hanging out of his pants, some old chubby guy who somehow was completely unaware there was a hole in his pants (I guess he wasn't wearing underwear either.) Not going to post it on here but PM if you're looking for something to brighten up your day or if you think I'm kidding. His nuts were the size of a boulder and I sent a video of it to some buddies. All in all, pretty solid day

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Called out a phone scammer that was impersonating a cop dialing my sons phone. Called them a pedophile and crack addict, then reported it to the actual officer they were impersonating.

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
Vacation started today. One week away from work and all the horrors contained within.

Still have at least ten days left this year; should book my birthday off or something.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad