Name a good thing to happen to you today.

Slats432

Jun 2, 2002
hockeypedia.com
I was driving to work, and as I turned a corner a mother duck and 4 ducklings crossed in front of me. As I drove over top of them in dismay, I looked in the rearview and amazingly I missed them all and they ran back off the road. :nod: (No joke.)

The Moose

Mar 25, 2004
Edmonton
I was riding my quad on the side of the road and as I turned the corner there is this mother duck with 4 ducklings jumping off the road and directly under the wheels of my quad. All dead, unfortunately.

The Moose

Mar 25, 2004
Edmonton
I was driving to work, and as I turned a corner a mother duck and 4 ducklings crossed in front of me. As I drove over top of them in dismay, I looked in the rearview and amazingly I missed them all and they ran back off the road. :nod: (No joke.)

You killed their mother, you monster!

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/prince-edward-island/pei-ducklings-rescue-1.4192316

Four wild ducklings were rescued in western P.E.I. Tuesday night after being found in a ditch without their mother.

Club

Mar 2, 2015
Calgary

Same kind of thing happened to my dad and I driving home when I was about 11 or 12

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad