GDT: My first GDT! Chicago Blackhawks @ Winnipeg Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
tumblr_pii6roarEd1xkok61o1_400.jpg

I’m sure you’ll enjoy Winnipeg, you already got a taste of it. Just think of it as moving to a second home.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Reactions: RememberTheRoar

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
what came out of this GDT - Hawks and Jets fan are united in our hatred for anything Preds..

tumblr_pi72m7d3Ry1xkok61o1_400.jpg

I leave up to you to figure out which arm is Winnipeg and which one is Chicago!!!
More like the Jets are irrelevant and the Preds are annoying.

Sorry Jet fans. That's called friendly fire.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
what came out of this GDT - Hawks and Jets fan are united in our hatred for anything Preds..

tumblr_pi72m7d3Ry1xkok61o1_400.jpg

I leave up to you to figure out which arm is Winnipeg and which one is Chicago!!!
Preds fans are just so damn pretentious.

Although I will say one thing. Ryan Ellis’s beard is glorious and I’m very upset that mine doesn’t look like that.

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
hey.....so you guys could use Seabrook right?????

Our local sports radio station was touting the idea of acquiring Keith for the playoff run to play with Buff.
Unfortunately the host pushing this idea (former CFL kicker... go ahead and laugh) didn't put much thought into cap implications with the remaining years of his contract or the cost to acquire him.

Seabrook?

giphy.gif

RememberTheRoar

Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
Our local sports radio station was touting the idea of acquiring Keith for the playoff run to play with Buff.
Unfortunately the host pushing this idea (former CFL kicker... go ahead and laugh) didn't put much thought into cap implications with the remaining years of his contract or the cost to acquire him.

Seabrook?

giphy.gif

What did he want to give up for Keith? Laine, Connor, or both?

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba

Seabrook?

giphy.gif
whaaatttt????? lol

RememberTheRoar

Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
actually, the Jets posters are awesome...sure they have some of our problem child posters lol...but if there ever was a fanbase where we should do this, it would be with these guys - they are ****ing hilarious, knowledgeable and can take/make a good **** talk

It would be a shitshow with other fanbases, but I don't doubt it would be good with Jets fans. The ones in now seem nice.

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC

Seabrook?

giphy.gif
I will be the greatest Jets fan for a year if you take Seabrook off our hands. I'll be a fan for a year if you take Keith's contract.

pvr

Leather Skates
Jan 22, 2008
Niku-Jokiharu (Fins)
Forsling-Boqvist (Swedes)
They’d just communicate in their native tongues, and the good ole Canadian and American boys wouldn’t be able to understand what they were saying. Big advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad