Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Where is the update? What happened

949781.gif

cupcrazyman

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Aug 14, 2006
Leafland
I beat her (Ashlee) at both mini-golfing and also go-carting but she never even got mad not even once. She was totes into the nachos and even had a home-made hot sauce in her clutch. Very fancy girl and she just left out from my place after watching impractical jokers marathon and other things.

#vickisback
#bigvickwin
#prayerswork

Title suggests you're dating someone in Grade 8 :laugh:

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
Definitely an alt gf. In a week he will create his 3rd alt account: AshleeGirl

Or "AshleeGril69" or some **** :laugh:

I wonder if she has bigger arms than he does?? @The Crypto Guy

:laugh:

Does she know you can't grow a beard??

Obviously not.

I dunno either but.....kids these days.

I like this imaginary girl Ashlee, could make for some very entertaining fictional stories from you.

Oh and LOL on having a roommate.

Does she have spaghetti arms too?? Or meatball bewbees??

Maybe he wants to stay to watch Impractical Jokers with you??

Check me for alt accounts. You'll find zero.

@Fugu
@ColePens
@SoupyFIN

I'm actually impressed that a go-cart and mini putt place let @VickAshley in as he carried around a blow-up doll.

Did you get a discount??

So Ashlee is coming over to make brunch and you will go play hoops and see a movie, but for some reason 13 minutes ago you are on the HFBoards?

Hmmmmm

vicvcvc.jpg

You've just been BUSTED. Must be a lot of effort to switch back and forth from your accounts @tonyhawks77

Speaking like someone who has spaghetti arms too...

At least you're honest :)

Honestly at it's finest :thumbu:

+1 Respect

Must be tough to go through life with basic things confusing you all the time.

I know. But I have zero alts. So I fear nothing.

A little boys imaginary tale of interacting with a female.

It's obvious to me that this guy ^ obviously had absolutely ZERO dates this weekend and it's sad to me that he spent literally the entire weekend ****-posting a thread about someone having GR8 DATES literally the whole weekend while he spent the whole weekend being pathetic on an OT section of a hockey forum. Imagine being that sad and pathetic posting from two accounts while The Vickster got some sweet action 3 days in-a-row!

SAD!

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
It's obvious to me that this guy ^ obviously had absolutely ZERO dates this weekend and it's sad to me that he spent literally the entire weekend ****-posting a thread about someone having GR8 DATES literally the whole weekend while he spent the whole weekend being pathetic on an OT section of a hockey forum. Imagine being that sad and pathetic posting from two accounts while The Vickster got some sweet action 3 days in-a-row!

SAD!

LMAO

Two things:

A) I am very happy that your dates were successful, it's always a good feeling. I had a pretty "meh" date on Friday and will not be calling that girl back, but it's always good to get out there.

B) Wow, thank you for doing that research. That is quite a lot of ****posting from a ****tier poster. Just so you know, he has at least 3 accounts including a moderator account. Surprised the admins here allow a global moderator to have multiple accounts.

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
Imagine spending the whole weekend furiously ****posting strangers on the internet while cramming your mouth full of flaming hot Cheetos and furiously drinking mountain dew code red from your mother's basement...

... and also counting your breadcrumbs of fake currency in your digital piggy bank...

@The Crypto Guy

:laugh:
LIterally 90% of the posts in this thread or at least well-over halve of them are from one lonely, jelly over-the-hill has-been who never even ever was-been, ever. I took them both off of ignore because it's actually making me laugh at this point because it's so sad and pathetic.

#prayers4cryptoad
#prayers4hisalts

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad