My date went totally gr8!

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
So Ashlee is coming over to my place to make brunch for us and then we are going to my fitness centre to shoot some hoops and them maybe perhaps we will go see a movie or spend the remaining part of Sunday afternoon at the zoo Idk I will just let the day decide what sort of adventures we have, maybe my room-mate will leave the apartment and we can continue where we left off yesterday morning (wink-wink)

Lukin1978

Feb 27, 2008
The North
So Ashlee is coming over to my place to make brunch for us and then we are going to my fitness centre to shoot some hoops and them maybe perhaps we will go see a movie or spend the remaining part of Sunday afternoon at the zoo Idk I will just let the day decide what sort of adventures we have, maybe my room-mate will leave the apartment and we can continue where we left off yesterday morning (wink-wink)
tumblr_o5bk7vSGj21s9h0fco3_r1_540.gif

Good luck getting some

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017

I like this imaginary girl Ashlee, could make for some very entertaining fictional stories from you.

Oh and LOL on having a roommate.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017

So Ashlee is coming over to make brunch and you will go play hoops and see a movie, but for some reason 13 minutes ago you are on the HFBoards?

Hmmmmm

vicvcvc.jpg

You've just been BUSTED. Must be a lot of effort to switch back and forth from your accounts @tonyhawks77

Dont Toews Me Bro

Mar 20, 2018
So Ashlee is coming over to make brunch and you will go play hoops and see a movie, but for some reason 13 minutes ago you are on the HFBoards?

Hmmmmm

vicvcvc.jpg

You've just been BUSTED. Must be a lot of effort to switch back and forth from your accounts @tonyhawks77

How is that evidence of anything? How many circuits did you blow coming up with that?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad