My Adidas rebrand

DowntownBooster

Jun 21, 2011
Winnipeg
They look too much like the Rangers....

Not really. Rangers have a different shade of blue, number fonts are different enough and the Jets could even have gone with red helmets instead of blue. The Jets blue jerseys have white shoulder yokes and the red and white stripes are separated by blue. There's less similarity between the Jets prototype and the Rangers than there is between the current Leafs uniforms to those of Tampa Bay.

Rangers42.png
wpg1home.jpg

:jets

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
It's been said a million times but Ottawa, Washington, Calgary and Winnipeg really missed a great opportunity to use throwback designs that people clearly love but decided to just tread water for some reason. I don't get it.

johnnybbadd

Mar 29, 2011
Amazing job. The NHL and some of these teams are so clueless about jerseys.

Teams that need to change

Anaheim: This concept ASAP
Buffalo: Just go back to royal blue already!
Calgary: Go back to the classics. Who has ever heard of or seen a black flame?
Columbus: I would use the cannon as the primary but use the colours of the 3rd that they had. Too many teams have red white and blue already.
LA: This concept. Would keep a black and silver one as a third starting next year. Gretzky era was nice with just a crown as the logo.
Nashville: this concept or at least a shoulder yoke.
New Jersey. Just go back to what they had. Red one with green as the 3rd jersey. It was a perfect look.
Ottawa: This concept or the other one. The O is a great 3rd but shouldn't be a primary.
St Louis: Their current jerseys are great too. I would use the blue concept one here as a 3rd next year.
San Jose: needs a waist stripe badly
Tampa Bay: This concept. They need to have black in their uniforms. They look too much like the leafs right now.
Vancouver: Need a new logo. Stick in rink is a nice 3rd but it shouldn't be a primary. The orca logo seems of to me. The colour scheme is fine though.

Night Shift

Nov 3, 2014
Florida
Love these. The only one I didn't like was Washington, they already got it right going back to the original logo. No need to mess with that one.

Edit: I also like Carolina design but I would stick with the original logo.

NeverForget06

Here we go again !
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton
For some reason the NHL is against the 3 stripes at the bottom of the uniform. Something you take advantage of in most of these.

NHL is too focused on making their jersey's "fit for the future" or whatever dumb slogan they came up with.

Don't they know that the classic hockey sweater is the best jersey in sports??

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad