My Adidas rebrand

Sauce12

Unregistered User
Jul 25, 2011
The dark side of the moon
Well, tomorrow we all know what the new Adidas jerseys will look like. I made some concepts for those teams that I think need something new (or something old again).

Part 1

Anaheim
anahome.jpg

anaroad.jpg

Arizona
arzhome.jpg

arzroad.jpg

Buffalo
bufhome.jpg

bufroad.jpg

Carolina
carhome.jpg

carroad.jpg

Calgary
cgyhome.jpg

cgyroad.jpg

Columbus
clbhome.jpg

clbroad.jpg

Colorado
colthird.jpg

colroad.jpg

Florida
flahome.jpg

flaroad.jpg

LA
lahome.jpg

laroad.jpg

Minnesota
minhome.jpg

minroad.jpg

Reactions: TiimuSeLaine

GoalDeny

Dec 24, 2010
Canada
Only one I'm not sold on is the Blue Jackets, but only because I feel that logo can't work as a primary.

Aside from that, this is a really impressive set. You actually even convinced me on the Hurricanes - I'm not a fan of their current 3rds with the flag logo but it stands out really nicely in your concepts.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
These are excellent. I feel like your mock-ups of the Golden Knights is better than what Vegas is gonna come out with.

The Coyotes ones are also fantastic

EON

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 31, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Very impressive work overall. I few I didn't like but there were a few I loved and I wish were the actual jerseys, especially: Anaheim, Buffalo, Calgary, and Ottawa.

Dennis Reynolds

I have to have my tools!
Jun 10, 2011
Paddy's Pub
These are great! Most are better than I imagine the Adidas sweaters will be. Carolina and Tampa especially are vast improvements. Love what you did with the Jackets. Only real complaint would be the Avs.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Why use a logo from a team that no longer exists, and has zero affiliation with the team using the logo in these?

And plus the rockies logo is/was ugly to begin with.

Neuf

Leaving HFBoards for now
Dec 17, 2016
Nashville and Carolina's are not nice, but i really like most of them. Senators is actually quite nice. King's is bold.

Nice stuff.

EON

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 31, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Why use a logo from a team that no longer exists, and has zero affiliation with the team using the logo in these?

And plus the rockies logo is/was ugly to begin with.

They've been using that logo an alternate for the past two seasons:

thumb.aspx

Syek

Dec 16, 2008
Canada
Couldn't be more impressed with these concepts! :handclap: The Vegas jersey still looks a bit off. Thinking the teal should maybe be primary, but maybe just need to get used to the colour palette.

Plus, the rear numbers for the Kings would look more sharp if it had a black outline.
Maybe? :dunno:

Tweed

Jun 25, 2006
IMO the rest doesn't need big changes, so I didn't do redesigns for them. But I'm planning on doing third jersey concepts for all 31 teams, since the thirds will probably come back in 18/19.

Agreed, even some of the one's you did, I think probably didn't need a redesign, per se. But I love the treatment you did, and the presentation is excellent. I think it'd make a lotta folks happy if you did their teams (the ones you skipped) :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad