My Adidas rebrand

Parliament

Jul 15, 2014
Great work OP.

Love the attention to detail, very impressive. It's a shame though, as I can nearly guarantee I'll be let down on the Adidas jerseys after seeing this thread.

DowntownBooster

Jun 21, 2011
Winnipeg
The stripes on bottom and on the sleeves are way too similar to these:

thumb.aspx

If you remove the stripes from the shoulder of the Rangers jersey and put on a Jets logo, it's practically the same. It also won't be the first time the Jets copied the Rangers jersey. :laugh:

Edit - to clarify, the old Jets
--------

Aside from this, great work!

You can have these ones back as we didn't want them in the first place.

Rangers25.png

These are the ones we wanted to keep when we moved from the WHA to the NHL. Blame it on John Ferguson for the change.

Jets6.png

:jets

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
These are all spectacular- there are a few minor things I would do differently but all are definite improvements on what the teams are wearing now. As someone else said there's virtually no way the real ones will be as good as these. ANA, LA in particular would be the best jerseys either team ever had

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Oh man, OP...you did great on these.

As an Avs fan, who actually really likes and prefers the newer "Rocky Mountain 'C'" logo, I'm a fan of the Avs ones. BUT, to go further, you just frigging nailed it on the other teams.

I *LOVE* Anaheim's (of course, I'm a sucker for the old school Duck logo). Nashville's is quietly really great too. Love the color work on Winnipeg's, and so on.

Great job.

DowntownBooster

Jun 21, 2011
Winnipeg
That Sens jersey...

Please lord, make it happen.

(Spoiler: it won't happen).

I think we're all feeling the same about our own team jerseys. These uniforms are all so great but unfortunately Adidas will have their own idea on how they should look and I think many of us are in for a big letdown.

:jets

Augscura

Oct 3, 2009
Prince George, BC
I like all except I'd prefer Arizona go back to their old logo with those uniforms, the howling coyote doesn't blend well with the design of the jersey. The ducks and Canes one's look especially great

Apr 9, 2009
USA
Honestly, OP, the league would look a lot nicer if you were in charge of jersey design.

I think most are upgrades. The vast majority I actually really like. Very well done!

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Not sure why LA in purple doesn't work for me. It's unique to have a purple jersey, and purple actually makes sense with the team as a "royal" color, but there's just something off about it to me. The black jerseys (regardless of logo) just work for me.

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
Not a fan of Arizona, Carolina, Colorado and Vegas. Especially Vegas, something isn't working with the color scheme, in my opinion.

I think the Ducks and Kings are absolutely gorgeous.

Panthers look kind of bland, but that's their logo's redesign fault I think.

Overall, great work!

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Not a fan of Arizona, Carolina, Colorado and Vegas. Especially Vegas, something isn't working with the color scheme, in my opinion.

I think the Ducks and Kings are absolutely gorgeous.

Panthers look kind of bland, but that's their logo's redesign fault I think.

Overall, great work!

Yeah, you pretty much have to go more vibrant for a Vegas team.

Colorado's color scheme has been awful for a long time now. They desperately need a change.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad