Value of: Muzzin to MTL

Kraken Jokes

May 28, 2010
This seems backwards, but is there even a way to ask LA fans (and other fans can certainly chime in) what it would take to get Muzzin to MTL?

Off the table:
Danault
Gallagher
Drouin
Domi
Kotkaniemi
Weber
Petry
Price

Otherwise, there would be no point. There's still plenty on the table I'd be weary about giving up. What's a realistic deal that could bring Muzzin to MTL?

Edit: The idea being that LA would trade Muzzin for futures. I'd listen on Tatar and Poehling but it's highly unlikely. Every Habs fan would say the same.

Last edited:

Sureves

Sep 29, 2008
Ottawa
This seems backwards, but is there even a way to ask LA fans (and other fans can certainly chime in) what it would take to get Muzzin to MTL?

Off the table:
Tatar
Danault
Gallagher
Drouin
Domi
Kotkaniemi
Weber
Petry
Price
Poehling

Otherwise, there would be no point. There's still plenty on the table I'd be weary about giving up. What's a realistic deal that could bring Muzzin to MTL?

I always hate threads that list more than 2 untouchables in their OP.

Basically what you're saying is you don't want to give up anything you'd miss and you expect to get back a player that the other team would miss.

Seriously, what assets ARE on the table?

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
I always hate threads that list more than 2 untouchables in their OP.

Basically what you're saying is you don't want to give up anything you'd miss and you expect to get back a player that the other team would miss.

Seriously, what assets ARE on the table?
He didnt list Suzuki and Brook, two elite prospects, whom I wouldn't involve in any deal for Muzzin.

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011

Off the table:
Tatar
Danault
Gallagher
Drouin
Domi
Kotkaniemi
Weber
Petry
Price
Poehling

Top pairing D....10 guys untouchable....makes sense.

typicalsavage

Oct 31, 2018

Off the table:
Tatar
Danault
Gallagher
Drouin
Domi
Kotkaniemi
Weber
Petry
Price
Poehling

You forgot Suzuki, Byron, Shaw, Alzner, Benn, Mete, Niemi

Like seriously Danult? Pehling? Tatar? Gallagher? Muzzin is easily worth more than those guys oh my goodness. What were to expecting to get Muzzin for? Shaw + 3rd? Jesus Christ this has to be a joke.

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
You forgot Suzuki, Byron, Shaw, Alzner, Benn, Mete, Niemi

Like seriously Danult? Pehling? Tatar? Gallagher? Muzzin is easily worth more than those guys oh my goodness. What were to expecting to get Muzzin for? Shaw + 3rd? Jesus Christ this has to be a joke.
You've gone mad

Kingspiracy

Nov 13, 2006

Off the table:
Danault
Gallagher
Drouin
Domi
Kotkaniemi
Weber
Petry
Price

Edit: The idea being that LA would trade Muzzin for futures. I'd listen on Tatar and Poehling but it's highly unlikely. Every Habs fan would say the same.

Perhaps list what is on the table and of value instead of what is not.

Kraken Jokes

May 28, 2010
Because I'm lazy, and generally the onus is the op to get the ball rolling with a trade offer instead of listing anything of value that isn't available.

The onus is on the OP in a proposal thread. This is a "Value Of" thread, where the OP asks, "What is the value of player x?"

What do you perceive to be the value of Muzzin on the market?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad