Mustang thread

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
Jesus brother I had no idea.

I've been near death before for a different reason but holy crap.
I should mention the Dr was amazing , I was awake when they put the stints in,they went through my wrist.. out of the hospital the next day.. maybe the day after so they could keep a monitor on me..

• Wow
Reactions: TheGreenTBer

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
No, apologies for the insensitive joke, no offense intended.
I know because your one of the more friendly posters on here.
Ill be straight with you because I'M better now than before but I wouldn't want anyone to do what I had to.. It makes me cry think about one part and talk about it... When I was in the ambulance I was sitting up and could see outside not knowing if I was going to do that again.. I asked the EMT if " is today the day " Was probably the scariest moment in my life and I ride a MX bike for fun so risk is a norm. It can happen to anyone at any time.. SO do your annual check ups ..

Reactions: Jive Pawnbroker

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
I have a 2012 V6 that is my favorite car I've ever owned and 2nd favorite non-military car that I've ever driven. It has an AIRAID cold air intake, strut cross bar (a MUST for mustangs) and a new exhaust that I still need to put on.

It was supposed to turn into a 2020 GT 500 but Ford is f***ing stupid and doesn't like money, although with gas prices now I am really loving my 23.3 MPG.

Reactions: MikeFolignosHelmet

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Simple... just sell the girl now.

She's served her purpose 😂
Jesus man :laugh:

I really, really want a 2020ish GT350. The 350R cost too much but I seriously want a used GT350 as a daily. f*** it, once you.hear that sound you can't believe that car can be acquired for that price. Manual transmission, high-revving engine, easy to drive? Yeah, that's where I'm at.

Reactions: MikeFolignosHelmet

TheGreenTBer

Apr 30, 2021
Reactions: TaLoN

TheGreenTBer

Apr 30, 2021
Yep, USD. He's trying to get Super Cobra Jet money for a regular Cobra Jet car.
Yeah honestly I looked at his site and just assumed the prices were in CAD based on the numbers. In USD everything I've seen seems super overpriced.

HansonBro

May 3, 2006
Saw an early 90's 5 litre yesterday at the beer store. Still sporting the full on grey primer coat. I could already tell this guy was a douch by the way he was rev'ing it. Even managed to chirp the tires going up a baby hill.

Sure enough as he got out he revealed all his glory. A some 50 year old skinny man who never grew up, still sporting a white wife beater with khakis and sandals. Don't forget the chin strap 😂

Anyways I had a good chuckle over it

coupe89

Jan 25, 2006
PEI
My son driving my mustang for the first time.
huCN0WX.jpg

TheGreenTBer

Apr 30, 2021
Hey all,

I'm likely going to be in the market for a used Mustang in the near future and I'm hoping to get some input from people here.

Things I'm looking for:
- manual transmission
- cheap (want to pay cash so under $20K or so; not interested in financing at the moment)
- V8
- color choice would be preferably blue

I know a lot of the standard things to look for when buying a used car, but I'd welcome any input from experienced Mustang owners about what kinds of things Mustang-specific I should be wary of or looking for.

Any advice or even insults are welcome (I hate myself more than anyone could ever hate me so I won't get offended if you call me out on how big a loser I am.)

Thanks in advance.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
Hey all,

I'm likely going to be in the market for a used Mustang in the near future and I'm hoping to get some input from people here.

Things I'm looking for:
- manual transmission
- cheap (want to pay cash so under $20K or so; not interested in financing at the moment)
- V8

I know a lot of the standard things to look for when buying a used car, but I'd welcome any input from experienced Mustang owners about what kinds of things Mustang-specific I should be wary of or looking for.

Any advice or even insults are welcome (I hate myself more than anyone could ever hate me so I won't get offended if you call me out on how big a loser I am.)

Thanks in advance.
I'd go vintage, to hold its value.

HansonBro

May 3, 2006
Hey all,

Things I'm looking for:
- manual transmission
- V8

Thanks in advance.
First when looking, check for the Ford badge. If you see one that's a red flag. Also check the grill for loose items, like sun glasses and purses etc... it may not have hit anyone yet

After that I have no idea

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
Hey all,

Things I'm looking for:
- manual transmission
- V8

Thanks in advance.
BTW, this isn't the lounge, no one here is going to open fire. That said let's not h.ave self depreciation. I can say in all honesty, myself look forward to your insight as do anyone reading this. On a mustang front, I don't like how close my head is to the windshield, so I bought a used porche .it was the biggest pos I've ever owened. 4 wheels is transportation, drive whatever junk in the ground.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
If i had to get a Mustang I'd go 1969 fastback.OR one of these , yes I know it's the scourge of the Mustang world and it's nothing more than a V8 pinto but I'd drive the f*** out of one of these cobras.
20230617_111857.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad