OT: Music Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richie Daggers Crime

Boosted 9 times double masked they/them
Mar 8, 2004
Boise
Did the singer go "SCREAM FOR ME BROOKLYN!" then everyone went "yeaaaaahhhhhh!" and then he did it again and everyone went "aaahaa!!!" again?

Richie Daggers Crime

Mar 8, 2004
Boise
Spins:

XBXRX - Sixth in Sixes
All Eyes West - Doomer
The Godfathers - Unreal World
Predator - The Complete Earth
Pond - Pond
Jawbreaker - Live 4/30/96
Electric Funeral - Total Funeral
Miles Davis - Agharta
Red Onions - Red Onions
The Screamers - Demos
Heart Attack Kids - Bad Luck Like Gold
Lene Lovich - Stateless
Drug Church - Cheer
Lou Reed - Metal Machine Music
Lower Forty-Eight - Apertures
Russian Girlfriends - In The Parlance of Our Times
Bully - Losing
Tenpole Tudor - Eddie, Old Bob, Dick and Harry
Filth/Blatz - Shit Split

Strummergas

Regular User
Sep 3, 2006
Queens, NY
My stereo is upset as I've been neglecting it recently, and my iPod needs to be refreshed because I'm bored to tears with what's currently in there. So there's not much to report on my end regarding spins.

islesmb

Sponsor
Jan 14, 2007
Myrtle Beach, SC (from Bellmore)
I want to hear all about when he dresses up and pretends to be a British soldier in the Crimean War while singing The Trooper.
0b89c14c-6304-40d7-b2a7-b74f9c7ba4fe-original.jpg

Richie Daggers Crime

Mar 8, 2004
Boise
Almost missed it because of the rock horns.

After they do this, I think they do the 16 minute song taken from Chaucer's Canterbury Tales. Everyone goes YEEEAAAHHH! on that too. I think the singer wears armor and wields a bec de corbin. There's a painting of Eddie frolicking in the heather, but you can also see he killed a wench too, so it's deep.

buud

Ping Pong Predator
Oct 3, 2017
43N -79
Early years: Classic 60's and 70's rock. Beatles, Guess Who, Tull, Supertramp, Moody Blues, Pink Floyd, Bob Marley, CCR, van Morrison, Doobie Brothers, The Dead.
Teen years: Added OLD Yes and Genesis to the mix.
Mid life: DMB, Ziggy Marley, Phish, Norah Jones, Melody Gardot, Iron and Wine, Head and the Heart, Elbow, ALO, David Byrne, Beirut, Peter Gabriel.

Really, anything but rap, funk, or metal...

Richie Daggers Crime

Mar 8, 2004
Boise
Early years: Classic 60's and 70's rock. Beatles, Guess Who, Tull, Supertramp, Moody Blues, Pink Floyd, Bob Marley, CCR, van Morrison, Doobie Brothers, The Dead.
Teen years: Added OLD Yes and Genesis to the mix.

Question: Did you crush it with the ladies? I mean a mix of Supertramp, Moody Blues and the Guess Who generally guarantees being knee-deep in muff, but adding old Yes and Genesis to that makes you into a walking panty melter, I'd assume?

saintunspecified

Nov 30, 2017
Question: Did you crush it with the ladies? I mean a mix of Supertramp, Moody Blues and the Guess Who generally guarantees being knee-deep in muff, but adding old Yes and Genesis to that makes you into a walking panty melter, I'd assume?

I don't know. I find that one can basically use a picture of Justin Hayward in lieu of foreplay.

(There are lots of cheeseball women. Lots. It's cheeseball stuff that pretends not to be cheeseball, like Rush, that kills everything.)

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
Richie Havens, Country Joe McDonald, John B. Sebastian, Tim Hardin, Melanie, Arlo Guthrie, Joan Baez, Santana, Mountain, Canned Heat, Credence Clearwater Revival, Janis Joplin, Sly & The Family Stone, The Who, Jefferson Airplane, Joe Cocker, Ten Years After, The Band, Johnny Winter, Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young, Paul Butterfield Blues Band, Sha Na Na, and Jimi Hendrix for today.

Strummergas

Regular User
Sep 3, 2006
Queens, NY
Richie Havens, Country Joe McDonald, John B. Sebastian, Tim Hardin, Melanie, Arlo Guthrie, Joan Baez, Santana, Mountain, Canned Heat, Credence Clearwater Revival, Janis Joplin, Sly & The Family Stone, The Who, Jefferson Airplane, Joe Cocker, Ten Years After, The Band, Johnny Winter, Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young, Paul Butterfield Blues Band, Sha Na Na, and Jimi Hendrix for today.

You left out The Dead. Good man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad