OT: Music Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
I can tell you that the into works for me just a few seconds in. Freaking chills.
I know! That bass driven intro is awesome! That's probably one of my personal favorite songs, it's so heavy and atmospheric, plus Matt Barlow is one of my favorite vocalists

...if anyone here has about 17 minutes to spare...I present to you the incredibly atmospheric and dynamic Dante's Inferno by Iced Earth

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Anyone know of a good Youtube to .m4a converter?
If the video is MPEG4 (.mp4), isn't .m4a just the audio portion of it (and .ma4 the audio container format of the standard)? So, technically no conversion needed, the audio portion just gets demultiplexed from the video into an .m4a audio file (so effectively the audio information gets copied into an audio-only file with no conversion).

Anything really should get the actual job done if it's a .mp4 video. (And if it is .m4a you want, you really should try find an .mp4 video to be your starting point).

Last edited:

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Overkill - Ironbound (the breakdown in the middle going into that chunky, heavy riffage gets me every time)

#floorgasm @ 9:22 (just listen and you'll understand)

vorbis

bunch of likes
Feb 9, 2013
YTZ
Incredible cover of a Kraftwerk song
here are some other awesome Kraftwerk covers for your perusal:

(that last one is from an entire album of Mambo, Cha Cha Cha, and Merengue covers by a German composer who lived in South America for 10 years, and I can't recommend it highly enough. I used to play tracks from it on WKNC in the middle of the night all the time in 2002-2003)

Reactions: Incubajerks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad