OT: Music Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Just discovered Gloryhammer and never knew I needed something so badly in my life. It's Dungeons & Dragons fun, cheesy, nerdy, damn good power metal

Reactions: AD Skinner

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012

How does one even accomplish something like this? Like, I think I know a fair bit about music, both composing and performing, then I listen to something like this and I understand I don't know shit about shit

Reactions: HisIceness

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
Not bad, though I've never been a fan of growly vocals...I like to be able to sing along (poorly) or at least understand what they're saying :sarcasm:

Do you wanna DIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?

That's not growly. THAT'S JUST FINNISH. @Lempo
Added later: Also, I am a big fan of the concept of dying. Not on the personal note, but I find the knowledge that everybody dies eventually assuring and soothing in its "equality".

Last edited:
Reactions: WreckingCrew

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
That's not growly. THAT'S JUST FINNISH. @Lempo
Added later: Also, I am a big fan of the concept of dying. Not on the personal note, but I find the knowledge that everybody dies eventually assuring and soothing in its "equality".

Yes let me play you the song of my people:

It's very appropriate timing too, it now being September... but in NHL surroundings also very timely song in April too.

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
Yes let me play you the song of my people:

It's very appropriate timing too, it now being September... but in NHL surroundings also very timely song in April too.

Either you wake up early for work, or your sleep schedule is as messed up as mine. Just realized you are an hour ahead though.

On the topic - good stuff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad