GDT: Music Notes @ Steve Kozaris Most Hated Team 7:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

snarktacular

Aug 2, 2005
Considering how the budget is being spent on Bryz/Stoner/Souray/Bourque/notPerreault/etc you might also argue you get a better return on the scoreboard.

KingJoffrey

Jan 30, 2014
I hope that BB put Bryz in net against Nashville. Freddy have been in different level after his day off and that xmas break.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
I'd rather they raise the internal team budget than get a dumb scoreboard.

Ummm... Samueli's run the Honda Center. They are not upgrading the score board just for the hockey team, but for other venues as well as possible future tenants that may need a home.

They are slowly upgrading the arena and that's a good thing. I thought it was a huge difference when they added the LED tier wrap arounds. It starts duck chants, shows scores all around, loved the graphics. Those things make the experience memorable.

Honda Center is slowly improving itself so it may make an offer to prospective professional teams that need a home that they really can't refuse. They nearly had the NBA Kings' here. More money in the pockets for Honda Center means a lil' extra money (more than saving money on scoreboard) that Samueli's can push to his Ducks.

What's that old adage, "Gotta spend money to make money."?

DucksFanDFW

Sep 18, 2009
Ranger, TX
Rakell and palms were really dangerous tonight. Great win against a great team.

Even Darren Pang was loving him some Rakell last night. (even though I can't stand that guy as an announcer/color guy).

The Ducks have to be the worst team ever trying to clear the puck out of their own zone. I would love to see a stat made for that.

This was so frustrating to watch tonight. There were several times there were options available to move the puck down the ice and they just blindly reversed it to a St. Louis player.

Godzlaf

Sep 24, 2014
Even Darren Pang was loving him some Rakell last night. (even though I can't stand that guy as an announcer/color guy).

This was so frustrating to watch tonight. There were several times there were options available to move the puck down the ice and they just blindly reversed it to a St. Louis player.

St. Louis was equally bad at this last night... to be fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad