GDT: Music Notes @ Steve Kozaris Most Hated Team 7:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
The%2BBlues%2BBrothers%2Bbluesbrothers.jpg

at

confused-duck-meme-generator-duck-off-you-mother-ducker-59e172-300x225.png

Lines? Ehh you do those, I will be busy watching the game from Honda Center. My Wife surprised me with tickets!

Last edited by a moderator:

George Binks

#MakeAnaheimGr8Again
Jul 28, 2012
Work is gonna make me miss the 1st period, but hopefully can get home by the time the 2nd starts

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
if my name is mentioned in the OP, it's a definite win.

I read that Palmieri was taking line rushes this morning with Bells and Kesler. Etem also sent down, so maybe he's in? Color me surprised if so. Thought it'd be a few more weeks at least.

Lyons71

Jun 27, 2003
Fullerton, CA
Visit site
Quick question, guys. I was given two tickets tonight that include entry into the Grand Terrace thing. If my buddy who's going to the game meets us, will they also let him in to the grand terrace if he's with us, or are they anal about it?

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
He'll need a ticket too. They sell them for cheap on Craigslist & the ticket exchange on Ticketmaster.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Brodeur is in. That's great news for us and I expect good things this game.

George Binks

#MakeAnaheimGr8Again
Jul 28, 2012
Quick question, guys. I was given two tickets tonight that include entry into the Grand Terrace thing. If my buddy who's going to the game meets us, will they also let him in to the grand terrace if he's with us, or are they anal about it?

They are very anal, everone needs a pass to get into the grand terrace

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
Is this the first time we've had a complete, no regulars injured lineup this season?

Also, I'd love nothing more than to end brodeur's career with a humiliating loss.

Yes. This is the first time this year, period actually. We didn't even have a healthy roster in preseason. The team should really shine on this home stand. Should give Murray plenty of opportunities to see how good we really are.

jeffl97

Dec 5, 2010
What's the lines (not that it really matters, Boudreau does his own thing throughout the game)
Just thinking out loud:

Maroon - Getzlaf - Perry
Beleskey - Kesler - Palmieri
Cogliano - Thompson - Silfverberg
Bourque - Rakell - Jackman/DSP

Fowler - Lovejoy
Lindholm - Beauchemin
Stoner - Vatanen

Andersen
Bryzgalov

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
What's the lines (not that it really matters, Boudreau does his own thing throughout the game)
Just thinking out loud:

Maroon - Getzlaf - Perry
Beleskey - Kesler - Palmieri
Cogliano - Thompson - Silfverberg
Bourque - Rakell - Jackman/DSP

Fowler - Lovejoy
Lindholm - Beauchemin
Stoner - Vatanen

Andersen
Bryzgalov

Per Stephens, remove bourque and swap maroon and DSP, and swap the bottom two centers.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Yes. This is the first time this year, period actually. We didn't even have a healthy roster in preseason. The team should really shine on this home stand. Should give Murray plenty of opportunities to see how good we really are.

We actually still don't have a healthy roster. We just have all the starters on the ice.

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
Damnit. Hate these 9pm starts. Nothing to do for a couple hours.

Tell me about it. I had the laziest of days. Not that I'm really complaining, but it has basically been WJC games as placeholders until the Ducks game for 8 hours already, now it's TBL/PIT. So much time to while away with the late game.

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
Tell me about it. I had the laziest of days. Not that I'm really complaining, but it has basically been WJC games as placeholders until the Ducks game for 8 hours already, now it's TBL/PIT. So much time to while away with the late game.

I had to work today, even though the courthouse was closed to the public. So at least that time was killed for me.

I have a feeling that "dead" time is when you work on your Cochranisms.

You'll be happy to know that I figured out a way to block an insurance company from screwing over its client today. So I spend my time doing more than thinking up ways to help despicable people not get punished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad