DaDucks*

2nd line is lookin good again

lAITz.gif

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Yeah DSP has sucked for awhile now. He was awful on Wednesday and tonight made terrible plays with the puck all night.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Did Perry play?
2nd game back from a knee injury, I think we can cut him some slack.

Yeah DSP has sucked for awhile now. He was awful on Wednesday and tonight made terrible plays with the puck all night.
Agreed. He's barely been able to play simple passes for the last few weeks it feels like, not sure what's going on there.

Very disappointing after the strong playoff showing he had last season.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Take it for what is is worth but thought I would pass it along. So happy if this is true.

Kody Kareta ‏@DeeJK2 4h4 hours ago
Just confirmed from a friend who works at Honda Center, that the Ducks will be receiving a new scoreboard next season!!!!

snowave

Jan 7, 2012
Idaho
The Ducks have to be the worst team ever trying to clear the puck out of their own zone. I would love to see a stat made for that.

Damn, Palms looked good.

I think I'm jumping on the DSP wagon.. hit hitting was his best attribute.. and now even that's gone.

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
Pssst....I got some left over really good stuff I can make ya a sweet deal on. Shhh, don't tell anybody. :naughty:

Is it mexican food? DVM can vouch for me, I'm not even interested in food right now. This **** I got is horrible, I turned down cheeseburgers tonight.

I should go visit Kozari :nod:

Papaspud

Vatman
Dec 19, 2008
To the rescue
Is it mexican food? DVM can vouch for me, I'm not even interested in food right now. This **** I got is horrible, I turned down cheeseburgers tonight.

Run up, grab that little **** weasel, kiss him hard on the lips, and slip your tongue in...then break away, and yell "that's for your bs calls against us vs. San Jose you **** head.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast

Uh, no. It's the real deal. Comes in a light resistant cylindrical container. You can't just stroll into you local CVS and buy this stuff. Noooooo. :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad