OT: Music 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
One of My Father's favorites... this inspired him to pick up a Classical Guitar and learn it from scratch...

Drive us nuts with his endless practice sessions... his cursing when he miss-played... and segmenting... segmenting...

It was enough to give you Gas....

For you Dad...

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
One of My Father's favorites... this inspired him to pick up a Classical Guitar and learn it from scratch...

Drive us nuts with his endless practice sessions... his cursing when he miss-played... and segmenting... segmenting...

It was enough to give you Gas....

For you Dad...

Such an amazing song and so much fun to watch it played. Great versions by Roy Clark and Jim Stafford out there too. I think I've posted them both prior.

DharmaBum

Just like a young Dave Ellett
Nov 14, 2010
Winnipeg
Some songs about shoes. AKA a tribute to Al Bundy:laugh:

A David Lee Roth song that's got a good groove to it.

Off of Tom Waits 1973 debut album "Closing Time" is a song called "Old Shoes (& Pictures and Postcards)" Though none of the title words are actually sung in the song. Just a fantastic album front to back. This isn't the version that's on the album.

I don't know, this song just puts me in a good mood when the horns come in.

FFHockey

Oct 12, 2015
Winnipeg, Manitoba,
Inspired by @John Agar’s Roy Clark post!

There are likely very few, if any better two pronged guitar player bands then Marty Stuart and his Fabulous Superlatives. Marty is a Roy Clark disciple and Kenny Vaughan, well he is just incredible. Have been a huge Marty fan for many years and sadly the only time I’ve seen him live was front and centre at Interstellar Rodeo a few years back. They did not disappoint!

The 2nd clip is with Kenny fronting his own band...recognize them :laugh:?? That would have been so cool to see them in a record shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad