OT: Music 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
Some real nice harmony, a very good job on the sound board.

Just in case my Covid vaccination doesn't go well Monday...

Back to the harmony things, sort of. Man I loved this song as kid listening to AM radio, waiting on CFRW or CKY to play it. Actually recorded it on the small tape recorder my dad had so I could listen to it more often. High quality, digital sound quality that was.

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
Well, @nobody imp0rtant got there first, but here's the other major Whitesnake videos with Tawny. For the record I had an incredible collection of Whitesnake, well, records. Albums, we shall call them. Back in the day when we got more than just singles, glorious such as it was. One of my great regrets in life is getting rid of my album collection, modest though it was. Such was life when moving from apartment to apartment.

Whitesnake remains unique and relevant to me beyond Tawny, hot as she was. I recall vividly going to a concert at the old arena to see Kick Axe and Whitesnake who were both opening for Quiet Riot. I almost feel bad for Quiet Riot as so many people, including myself, left well before they completed their set. To this day I have no idea if they played an encore. But I do remember seeing Whitesnake.

Last edited:

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
This one’s for @buggs! Don’t think I commented way back when you posted on the Amanda Shires love. I share that love…not only is she musically talented, but oh man what a sweetheart!

Love Jason and Amanda’s version of this John Prine classic. (Man that sucked losing John to Covid)

Lets keep going with this Austin City Limits thing...

So many great performances on this show...

Here's another...

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
Taylor Momsen? A little underrated? A little too much try hard? Not sure, like most of the music. A lot of "I'm not Hollywood" going on IMO, though that's not a bad thing. At the same time, a lot of marketing on looks? Hell of a voice though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->