Music 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
I know that Sirius/Eye in the Sky gets the most airplay from these guys (and deservedly so), but I probably have this on more playlists:

Ooh, oh, oh. Yousa is old.

The absolute glory days of album rock. So much great Alan Parsons stuff. I spent significant chunks of my youth listening with headphones to all manner of Alan Parsons and Pink Floyd stuff all the way through entire albums. Thanks so much for the reminder as it had fallen off my radar. It'll go into my playlists for reminders.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Ooh, oh, oh. Yousa is old.

The absolute glory days of album rock. So much great Alan Parsons stuff. I spent significant chunks of my youth listening with headphones to all manner of Alan Parsons and Pink Floyd stuff all the way through entire albums. Thanks so much for the reminder as it had fallen off my radar. It'll go into my playlists for reminders.

True True
e942fd66f4d7f0257efb4fc8b6faba2b.jpg

Pink Floyd - yes I have many a song on several playlists. At work I prefer Instrumentals like this one:

I never used to be a reader of the comments, but when I was playing this for my youngest Ginger (an aspiring Percussionist) she noticed the comment about Nick Mason dropping his drumstick & maintaining tempo at the 4:40 mark.

So great that by accident the other member's cameras weren't working for this and it allowed Nick to be the center of attention for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad