Murray's past 1st round draft history....

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
???

lol i havent called Michalek soft. He's not a rutuu, Neil or even alfredsson but hes also not the Kaberle, gretky or paul martin soft.

Different people have different standards so they may not include him in the super gritty players. He's not so gritty that'd id say its impossible to leave him off a list[/QUOTE

I'm not sure what you're confused about. Someone claimed Milan was soft, and I responded to them.

You called Milan borderline soft, that is your stance. I have been arguing that he is not soft, that is mine.

Rutuu was not a tough guy, he was a turtling pest and has no place in this comparison, at all.

Neil is the toughest guy in the league pound for pound and is also not a reasonable comparison for obvious reasons.

Alfredsson is a great comparison. He became a gritty player who engaged physically, but did not fight, exactly like Milan does, and to the same degree.

So we're not discussing Milan's grit level, but instead various poster's grit detection levels?

Ok, obviously it isn't impossible given that you and other have grit-o-meters reading borderline to soft. My grit-o-meter registers in the gritty/physical/aggressive player area, which of course is why we're discussing this right?

last post on this. He isnt so gritty that i would hold it against someone for calling him soft. By certain peoples standards he is soft.

uhh yaaa first round pick baby. Needs more russians. Provorov please

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
I wouldn't put it past you.

I'm going to beat him to the punch:

7bf10e6accfde15296044152aacc7cf7.300.jpg

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
After reading the Sportsnet article about the value of draft picks, I was curious about how the value would differ between teams depending on their proficiency with drafting.

It's pretty amazing that if Prince and Puempel pan out and players like Lazar don't fall off a cliff, every 1st and 2nd round pick aside from Noesen from 2008 to 2013 will have become full time NHL players for a season or more or played 100+ games.

Lehner has only played 60 games, but has been a backup for two full seasons.
Ceci and Lazar are on their way to 100 games.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Murray's first round history is excellent imo and even more impressive in deep drafts. I'm really really excited for this draft tbh. Even more so for our 2nd round picks!!!

Rals

Apr 5, 2011
Ottawa
I don't know what value this has as an indication of preference, since he likely defers to scout staff.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad