Post-Game Talk: MTL @ WSH | 11/15/19 | 7:00 PM EST

Will Richard Panik finally score a point for the caps?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
Eventually, we are gonna have to score off some these super hot starts and good looks in the beginning of games.

Reactions: JasonRoseEh

Jun 15, 2007
I’m not buying that. Team had blown a bunch of 3rd period leads. That has nothing to do with the Cap.

I think it’s a bunch of chicken little going on. GMBM will relieve the log jam when he’s ready. He’s obviously not ready.

I trust him over anyone on this board. I would think you would too.

No one here is saying they are smarter than GMBM. That doesn't mean everything he does is correct either though. And it especially doesnt meant he's immune from criticism.

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
After all the penalties that Montreal just got away with... the first PP better not go to Montreal.

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
No one here is saying they are smarter than GMBM. That doesn't mean everything he does is correct either though. And it especially doesnt meant he's immune from criticism.

his team is looking like a possible Prez Cup team. Did you expect that coming into the season?? Did anyone??

did anyone think they’d be 4pts clear of everyone at the 20 games mark with easily the highest scoring team???

Come on man. Seriously.

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
28-18-78 out there, crazy eight line because that shit crazy

Jun 15, 2007
his team is looking like a possible Prez Cup team. Did you expect that coming into the season?? Did anyone??

did anyone think they’d be 4pts clear of everyone at the 20 games mark with easily the highest scoring team???

Come on man. Seriously.

What's your point though? Because the team is doing really well that means there are no problems? This is a hockey discussion board, people will discuss. If you don't want to, you can just scroll past it. No one is forcing you to participate.

Belichick complains even when he wins.

Reactions: maacoshark

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
For me personally I think it’s just a matter of perspective. You can run a great ship and still have some fun, play fast and loose once in a while, which may even be part of the goal. Some of the bickering around here makes it sound as though the Capitals are scraping by and making silly decisions, but they’re not, so why go at it this fervently (for Fehervary)?

Reactions: Ridley Simon

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
What's your point though? Because the team is doing really well that means there are no problems? This is a hockey discussion board, people will discuss. If you don't want to, you can just scroll past it. No one is forcing you to participate.

Belichick complains even when he wins.

lol. You commented on my original point.

GMBM and the team are in front of the salary cap. And posters should stop wringing their hands about it.

But you want to. So have at it.

Reactions: Heath

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC

GMBM and the team are in front of the salary cap. And posters should stop wringing their hands about it.

We are playing a Hershey level defender at forward. While Hags has been DTD over 4 games and doesn’t seem close to NHL action.

It’s fair to ask why he’s not on the injury list

Jun 15, 2007

You are giving GMBM far too much credit here.

Of course he's in front of the salary cap. It's impossible to not be. The CBA doesn't let you exceed the cap. There will always be moves you can make to get under it.

Dressing 11f7d, or dressing 2 right handed defensemen on the same pair, or sending down your hotshot future goalie for cap savings are not exactly good things though.

Jun 15, 2007
I really like Leipsic but it seems like despite all of his hustle and how much the puck is on his stick, it very rarely amounts to much, last game not withstanding.

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
You are giving GMBM far too much credit here.

Of course he's in front of the salary cap. It's impossible to not be. The CBA doesn't let you exceed the cap. There will always be moves you can make to get under it.

Dressing 11f7d, or dressing 2 right handed defensemen on the same pair, or sending down your hotshot future goalie for cap savings are not exactly good things though.

they currently have the best team in the NHL. Why is it surprising that they have to juggle some things when more than a couple players get hurt?

I would think the ends justify the means here.

obviously you don’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad