Post-Game Talk: MTL @ WSH | 11/15/19 | 7:00 PM EST

Will Richard Panik finally score a point for the caps?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Anyone else thinking this Hagelin thing is acting a lot like a concussion? Day to day upper body. No skating. No sign of him.

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
Mocking people for being concerned about the cap while we dress 11f 7d because of cap issues doesn't make sense to me.

if they start actually losing games due to this, then sure.

otherwise it’s simply people wanting to be outraged/stressed/complain because they can.

what — you know — actually bad.....has happened so far?

shtorm2005

Aug 9, 2015
Montreal, Canada
Won't be a cakewalk today, Habs are hard working team. I think first line will suffer. I miss the time when we had 1 elite offensive line and 1 elite shutdown line. Now, we have 2 elite lines, but mediocre defensively.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Panik will get a 3pt night when it happens. If Stephenson moves down to 4C tonite, and Boyd is the recall —

Then 72-20-14 may be the ticket to Panik’s breakout.

or they may just plug Boyd into 4C. We will see what it looks like.

28-72-21 would be a very dangerous 4th line, IMO
I think you are wrong.

Jun 15, 2007
if they start actually losing games due to this, then sure.

otherwise it’s simply people wanting to be outraged/stressed/complain because they can.

what — you know — actually bad.....has happened so far?

Well the few games they have lost this season were because of this. Don't you remember the Gudas-Lewington pairing that happened because of cap issues?

The point isn't that the sky is falling. The point is that the cap has forced several suboptimal scenarios that wouldn't have happened if we had more breathing room. Like Pell saying we are sending Samsonov down tomorrow.

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
Well the few games they have lost this season were because of this. Don't you remember the Gudas-Lewington pairing that happened because of cap issues?

The point isn't that the sky is falling. The point is that the cap has forced several suboptimal scenarios that wouldn't have happened if we had more breathing room. Like Pell saying we are sending Samsonov down tomorrow.
I’m not buying that. Team had blown a bunch of 3rd period leads. That has nothing to do with the Cap.

I think it’s a bunch of chicken little going on. GMBM will relieve the log jam when he’s ready. He’s obviously not ready.

I trust him over anyone on this board. I would think you would too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad