GDT: MTL VS CAPS at 6pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
I don't understand how anybody that has watched Galchenyuk play center this preseason would want him back on the wing. I mean, unless they don't understand that playing center gives you a lot more room to create things, which has probably been the best thing for Galchenyuk thus far.

Exactly. Galchenyuk is so shifty and confident with puck, he can undress defenders with ease or trick them into thinking he will pass or shoot.

He NEEDS to play center. He'll be a 70+pt guy in the very near future if he plays center, you can just see it.

Saintpatrick*

Seems like the answer is obvious: Move DD.

I don't buy the idea that DD can't play wing. He hasn't been tried there. It's stupid if the habs make any decision without trying it.

Typical Therrien

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
I'd love to keep him at Center, but who moves to the wing? I can't see Pleks or DD moving to the wing... And not sure about Eller moving to the wing either.

At some point, we'll have to get over this. Because Galchenyuk looks very good at center. He gains the zone without breaking a sweat, deke a guy, drops a pass right on the tape of an open teammate.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Patches passing backwards because he forgets Galchenyuk can actually keep up.

Church

The last lion
Mar 26, 2010
Montreal, QC
Price = Vezina

AVT_Vezina-Daniel_5257.jpeg

They do have the same deep brown eyes.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
At some point, we'll have to get over this. Because Galchenyuk looks very good at center. He gains the zone without breaking a sweat, deke a guy, drops a pass right on the tape of an open teammate.

He's going to create room for his wingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad