GDT: MTL VS CAPS at 6pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
I don't understand how anybody that has watched Galchenyuk play center this preseason would want him back on the wing. I mean, unless they don't understand that playing center gives you a lot more room to create things, which has probably been the best thing for Galchenyuk thus far.

chinhook

Dec 8, 2013
Toronto
I'm really loving Eller, he is the perfect 3rd line center. If chucky actually turns out to be the #1 center we've been waiting for we have 4 awesome players down the middle

Chucky
Pleks
Eller
Malholtra

Theosis

What do I put here?
Sponsor
Mar 11, 2009
Pointe-Claire, QC
I don't understand how anybody that has watched Galchenyuk play center this preseason would want him back on the wing. I mean, unless they don't understand that playing center gives you a lot more room to create things, which has probably been the best thing for Galchenyuk thus far.

I'd love to keep him at Center, but who moves to the wing? I can't see Pleks or DD moving to the wing... And not sure about Eller moving to the wing either.

Woooooooooooo Price :handclap:

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
I'd love to keep him at Center, but who moves to the wing? I can't see Pleks or DD moving to the wing... And not sure about Eller moving to the wing either.

Woooooooooooo Price :handclap:

Seems like the answer is obvious: Move DD.

I don't buy the idea that DD can't play wing. He hasn't been tried there. It's stupid if the habs make any decision without trying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad