Confirmed with Link: [MTL/PIT] Joseph Blandisi & Jake Lucchini for Phil Varone & Riley Barber

wildD

Jul 25, 2015

What not to like Joseph Blandisi Can Skate will drops the gloves and has nice hands

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Judging from the number of former Armada players, as well as the speed with which players who displeased him are traded away (McCarron, Varone, Barber), Bouchard has a strong influence on roster construction.
Frankly, if you compare his Armada connections with players found by Larry Carrier (Lynch, McEneny etc.),I don't know if he deserves that much influence in this field.

agreed as it's one thing I have complained about with Bouchard although most last year when he brought in too many of his former players but now most are gone. I also railed against his usage of Alain early on last season as no way that guy should have been on the 2nd line when still had a decent roster before losing Chapt, Froese, etc.. At least he started to drop him down to the 3rd and then 4th line last year. He's been better this year so I haven't said much on it although I wouldn't have him on the PK as he's not quick enough.

Reactions: Archijerej

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad