Confirmed with Link: [MTL] Peter Holland (2 years, $575K, 2way yr 1)

Athletique_Canadien

Dec 13, 2005
Halifax, NS
Bah, Larry Carrière probably made the Froese/Holland deals. There's a rumoured bidding was on Rad with Dallas so MB is likely solely fixed on that. Some fans make it sound like MB is being tardy wasting time with the depth signings thus neglecting Radulov.

Holland > Flynn. Good enough on this score

At least Rad is still possible :handclap:

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
1st line center for Laval.

Terry - Holland - Scherbak should be a legit 1st line.

We should have a better D too.

Hopefully, the minor league team is much better than it has been under MB.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Bah, Larry Carri�re probably made the Froese/Holland deals. There's a rumoured bidding was on Rad with Dallas so MB is likely solely fixed on that. Some fans make it sound like MB is being tardy wasting time with the depth signings thus neglecting Radulov.

Holland > Flynn. Good enough on this score

At least Rad is still possible :handclap:

Very good point. This could very well have been Carrière who signed these deals.

Jul 1, 2014
Canada
Good sign, low risk high reward here with Holland.

I like that he's been able able to produce at a very good rate in the AHL. He needed a fresh start elsewhere and hasn't reached his potential. He is a big fast and talented center who could find his way in the habs top9 in a near future.

Even if he ends on the fourth it's still a good addition of skills, size and skating on it.

Holland is somewhat a more NHL ready Mccarron with better skating.
Could Mccarron be part of a trade now or do they want both on roster, time will tell.

Sam I Am

Jul 23, 2003
Visit site
Depth moves like this are always needed. Good signing.

A younger, far cheaper Lars Eller. Former 15th overall pick, proven AHL scorer, only 26 years old. Still some potential for growth. Plays center as well as both wings. 2-way contact next year.

What's with all the complaints? Good signing.

TennisMenace

Jul 3, 2008
Buffalo
Worth the risk...he was once a high pick. I remember he had size with great speed

Same here. I remember being impressed a few years back on the Leafs. I thought he would blossom nicely....a big center drafted very high.

Is there any chance he could improve under Claude?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad