Confirmed with Link: [MTL] Peter Holland (2 years, $575K, 2way yr 1)

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
He's going to play with a quicker unit in Montreal, maybe Julien can push this guy to another level.

I really like this low cost, divident possible gamble.

Saw a ton of him in Toronto and he truly is a frustrating player. He was on one of the fastest teams in the league and was a terrible fit. Babcock was not a fan to say the least, not sure if it was a systems thing or an effort thing........or both.

Considering his age and how easily he was dumped by his last two employers.........I wouldn't get too excited.

TMLFOREVER**

May 8, 2017
He played behind Kadri and Bozak, so he was a third line center on a terrible team.

He got 27 points in 65 GP, 34 points pace over 82 games.

You're underrating this guy.

Sorry, no he is not.

Wait until you see how lazy this guy is.

Jul 6, 2016
Saw a ton of him in Toronto and he truly is a frustrating player. He was on one of the fastest teams in the league and was a terrible fit. Babcock was not a fan to say the least, not sure if it was a systems thing or an effort thing........or both.

Considering his age and how easily he was dumped by his last two employers.........I wouldn't get too excited.

As an AHL player, he's gonna be fine. I don't expect more from him.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
You are underrating Mitchell IMO.

I agree. Even if Mitchell has had hot starts in his last two seasons and then fails to produce. He is a very effective player.

I will say if Holland becomes the 4C, then it's possible he's an upgrade over Mitchell. BUT, if Mitchell is then put on the wing as a 4RW, then he's an upgrade over Flynn.

Hudon-Holland-Mitchell can become a very solid 4th line. And yes, I want Hudon to move up in the line-up. But this is a place he can start and work his way up to the Top-9 and eventually the Top-6.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad