Confirmed Trade: [MTL/MIN] Canadiens trade Brandon Baddock to Wild for Andrew Hammond

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
Their luck Hammond will be dialed in, start stealing games like a maniac and kill the tank.

there's dialed in and DIALED IN

Montreal scores 2.17 goals per game... worst in the league even behind arizona. Thats not a huge margin of error to work with lol

Realistically, I believe that they finish above Arizona in the standings, but even Buffalo is 13 points away right now lol.

HolyGhost

May 6, 2016
Buffalo
Tells us two things:

1. The NHL caliber backup market isn't great.
  2. They don't want someone to come in and steal games.

If you look at any thread that concerns the oilers, there are lots of great backup nhl goaies available right now

RustyCat

Registered homie
Dec 29, 2014
Winnipeg
Called this trade ages ago. Makes sense for both teams.

One guy is a player, either a forward of a defence man, who is always on the ice during his shift. He is especially known for his ability to skate backwards and forwards. When he has the puck he either passes it or shoots it. Or sometimes he keeps it. This is great for the Wild. The other guy is a goalie who is really good at making sure he tries to stop the puck. He is known for his back and forth movement in the net, which is great for the Habs. He really knows how to want win games and overall he usually remains in his own end.

Great trade for both.

Last edited:

glenbuis

Sep 17, 2012
i can understand the need for a backup so we can send primeau back down . it is really a very minor deal . i hope that gorton doesn't get rid of any and all toughness in the organization. a team needs guys to stand up for their teammates . you know when kassian runs montembeault . i hope gorton learned watching panarin get his face rubbed in the ice by Wilson that that cannot happen on any team .

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00